:::Welcome:::

Hello & Welcome to Enchanted Obsessions!
My new home for my tutorials, Masks from my old site Enchanted By Darkness.

Hopefully I will get some new tutorials up for you, If my mojo ever comes back!!

••••
Enjoy your visit!
Hugs Rachel
-x-

Followers

Friday 30 April 2010

Tutorial written using Psp9.
Supplies Needed.
Tube of your choice. I am using the gorgeous art of Armando Huerta.
Only use his art if you have a license.
Sadly Armando does not sell his art anymore.
Frames (Scroll until you find 7 coloured textured frames) - From Arty Pharty Scraps Here .
Thank you Lisa.
Animation Shop.
Penta - Jeans
Mu Ra's Miester - Copies
Font of your choice. I used Century Gothic & International Palms.
Supplies - Here.
Let's get started!
Open up all your supplies & minimize them for now.
Open up a new blank canvas 700x600 fill with white.
Copy & Paste the coloured frames on to your canvas, I used the bottom 1 (Raster 1).
Place into the centre of your canvas. Select inside every part of the frame with your magic wand/Selections/
Modify/Expand 5.
Copy & paste your tube as a new layer & place as you like or see my tag for placement. I added my tube to the frame 2x's .Selections/Invert/Delete.
X out all layers except your tube layers & merge visible. Layers/Arrange/Move down.
Duplicate your tube layer & on the original tube layer go to Adjust/Blur/Gaussian Blur -10.Layers /Arrange
Move down. Making sure you are on the original tube layer, go over to your layers palette & change the blend mode to Luminance legacy or one of your choice.
Go to effects/Filter/Penta. com & use these settings:
Amount -62
Border width - 4. Ok
X out your background layer & merge visible, duplicate/Image mirror. Now move your frames about a bit( see finished tag for reference).
When you are satisfied with the placement of your tube/frames X out background layer & merge visible.
Place the Frames into the center of the canvas.
Copy & paste your tube as a new layer, re size if needed & place into position.
Duplicate your main tube layer & go to Adjust/Blur/Gaussian blur/5.Layers/Arrange/Move down.
Grab your presets shape tool & choose Rectangle. Make sure background is checked with the colour of your choice & foreground is null. Draw out a nice sized Rectangle( see finished tag for reference).
Once that's done convert to raster layer & add your text I wrote " You Wanna Piece Of Me"
I used Century Gothic & changed the Kerning to 200 so it was nice & spaced out. Add a subtle drop shadow to both your text & rectangle.
Then I added my name using the font -International palms.
Add your watermark & correct © info.
Edit/ Copy Merged. Open up Animation Shop & paste your tag as a new animation.
Duplicate your tag until you have 8 frames . Edit/select all. Bring up your twinks select all & place where you like on your tag! Now check to see how your tag looks, crop & save as Gif!
I hope you enjoyed my tutorial as much as I did writing it !!!
..Hugs Rachel..
Layout and Tutorial ©Rachel written on May 15th 2008.
Any similarities to this tutorial are purely coincidental & unintentional.
Registered with Tutorial Writers Inc.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

•Enchant Me •

About Me

My photo
I'm 52 live in a lil village in South Yorkshire UK. I love going to gigs. Especially Rock or Punk..

Blog Archive