:::Welcome:::

Hello & Welcome to Enchanted Obsessions!
My new home for my tutorials, Masks from my old site Enchanted By Darkness.

Hopefully I will get some new tutorials up for you, If my mojo ever comes back!!

••••
Enjoy your visit!
Hugs Rachel
-x-

Followers

Friday 30 April 2010

Tutorial written in Psp9.

Supplies Needed.

Tube of Choice - I am using the gorgeous art of Michael Landedfeld.

The tube I am using has a Close up included.

You must only use his art if you have purchased a licence, You can Purchase one Here.

Scrap Kit of choice- Or the one I am using which is Called Wild Sorbet By Michelle Coleman.

You can download it from The Memory Makers site Here.

Font - I am using Water Brush Rob [Pay font] .

My Template#30 - Which you can download from my Blog Here.

You will find the template under Templates & wordart links 27-41

No outside filters needed.

Ok let's get started!

Open up all your supplies and minimise them for now.

1,Open up my template & delete the info layer. X out all layers except the Hearts mask layer.

Copy & paste a paper of your choice above the Hearts layer, resize as needed.

On your layer palette change the paper layer to Overlay. Do Not merge these 2 layers together.

2, Un x your circle layer. Selections/select all/selections float/Defloat copy & paste a paper of your choice

as a new layer,resize the paper. Selections/Invert /delete. Select none. Add a subtle drop shadow.

3, Un x your left bracket. Selections/select all/Float/Defloat.

Copy & paste another paper of your choice as new layer, resize. Selections/Invert/Delete.

Now click back on the original bracket, select it/Modify/ Expand 3.

Add a new raster layer & fill with white or a colour of your choice. Add a subtle drop shadow.

Do the same as above with the right bracket.

4, Un x the Dotted circle . Now you can add any colour or paper what you want here.

I just changed the Brightness / contrast to white.

5, Un x the black frame. Selections/select all /Float/defloat, Copy & paste a paper of your choice

as a new layer,resize/invert/delete. Select the black frame again, Modify expand - 3.

Fill with white or a colour of your choice. Add a subtle drop shadow.

6, Un x the inner frame, Copy & paste your close up tube as a new layer resize.

7, Un x out the Heart, I just changed the Hue & saturation to a colour from the kit.

Add your main tube & any embellishments from the kit!

Add your text and correct © info.

That's it were finished save as a Jpg or Png!

I hope you enjoyed my tutorial as much as I did writing it !!!

..Hugs Rachel..

Layout and Tutorial ©Rachel written on September 11th 2008.
Any similarities to this tutorial are purely coincidental & unintentional.
Registered with Tutorial Writers Inc.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

•Enchant Me •

About Me

My photo
I'm 52 live in a lil village in South Yorkshire UK. I love going to gigs. Especially Rock or Punk..

Blog Archive