:::Welcome:::

Hello & Welcome to Enchanted Obsessions!
My new home for my tutorials, Masks from my old site Enchanted By Darkness.

Hopefully I will get some new tutorials up for you, If my mojo ever comes back!!

••••
Enjoy your visit!
Hugs Rachel
-x-

Followers

Friday 30 April 2010

Tutorial written in Psp 9

Supplied Needed.

Tube of choice - I am using the gorgeous art of Keith Garvey.

You must purchase a license to use his art from MPT.

Valentine Girl Template.

Scrap Kit - Ps I love You - Creative Delusionz.

Thank You Dee xox.

Xero -Fritillary (Optional).

Font - Will & Grace.

Supplies.

Ok let's get started.

Open up all your supplies.

Bring up my template & duplicate. You can close the original down now.

On the template click on the background layer, Go to Image canvas size & width 700 &

Height 650. We can resize later.

X out all layers except the Black Rectangle layer.

Go to selections/select all/Selections float/de float/Modify - Expand by 1.

In the scrap kit choose a paper of choice/ Copy & paste as a new layer/Selections/Invert/delete.

Keep selected & click on invert again/Modify/Expand 3. Add a new layer below the paper layer , fill with white or a colour of your choice, Add a subtle drop shadow.

Delete the Black Rectangle layer.

Next click on the Grey Rectangle layer, Place into position & Do the same as above using a different paper from the kit.

Delete the Grey Rectangle.

Next click on the Grey Strip. Place into position, Do the same as above using a different paper.

Now add your Tube & place into position, Add a subtle drop shadow.

Un x the Heart & place into position, Do the same as above or just fill the heart with a colour of your choice.

Add a subtle drop shadow.

Optional

I used Xero - Fritillary - With these settings:

Granularity - 10/Aggression -30 /Tesselation - 100 /Variation - 15.

Now you can add the Word Art & Embellishments of your choice.

Add your text, Watermark & correct © info , Resize.

Save as Jpeg or Png!!

I hope you enjoyed my tutorial as much as I did writing it !!!

..Hugs Rachel..

Layout and Tutorial ©Rachel written on January 15th 2009.
Any similarities to this tutorial are purely coincidental & unintentional.
Registered with Tutorial Writers Inc.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

•Enchant Me •

About Me

My photo
I'm 52 live in a lil village in South Yorkshire UK. I love going to gigs. Especially Rock or Punk..

Blog Archive