:::Welcome:::

Hello & Welcome to Enchanted Obsessions!
My new home for my tutorials, Masks from my old site Enchanted By Darkness.

Hopefully I will get some new tutorials up for you, If my mojo ever comes back!!

••••
Enjoy your visit!
Hugs Rachel
-x-

Followers

Friday 30 April 2010

Supplies Needed.

Paint Shop Pro, I am using version 9.And Animation Shop.

Tube/Image of choice. I am using the beautiful art of Jennifer Janesko.

You must purchase a license to use her work you can get one Here.

Brushes of Choice

Font - Impact

Filters

DSB Flux - Bright Noise.

Ok on with the tutorial.

1, Open up a new Blank canvas 500x500 Flood fill white.

Copy & paste your tube/image as a new layer, resize if needed.

Add a subtle drop shadow.

2, Choose a colour from your tube Fill with that colour & Background Null.

Choose your preset shapes tool, rectangle

Create as vector

Ant-alias - checked.

Line style - Dots.

Width - 2

Draw a square around your tube, making sure you leave enough room to add the brushes.

[check finished tag for reference]

2, Add a new raster layer & choose the selections tool, rectangle & draw around the dotted rectangle.

add a new raster layer/layers arrange move down & add brushes, embellishments.

3, Grab your presets shape tool again same setting as before only change the line style to solid.

Draw another rectangle [see finished tag for reference].

4, Now were going to add the text. So with your preset shapes tool.

Fill colour of choice & background white draw out some squares, make a square

and duplicate to the amount of letters you have in your name.

Place into position [see finished tag for reference]

Add your letters 1 by 1, I used Impact size 25. Add a subtle drop shadow to the letters & squares.

X out all layers except the squares & letters & merge visible.

Optional.

I chose to animate the bikini using Dsb flux bright noise with settings:

Intensity -25

And Mix- Checked.

Once animated add correct © info & watermark save!

That's it were done!

I hope you enjoyed my tutorial as much as I did writing it !!!

..Hugs Rachel..

Layout and Tutorial ©Rachel Re written on January 1st 2008.
Any similarities to this tutorial are purely coincidental & unintentional.
Registered with Tutorial Writers Inc.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

•Enchant Me •

About Me

My photo
I'm 52 live in a lil village in South Yorkshire UK. I love going to gigs. Especially Rock or Punk..