:::Welcome:::

Hello & Welcome to Enchanted Obsessions!
My new home for my tutorials, Masks from my old site Enchanted By Darkness.

Hopefully I will get some new tutorials up for you, If my mojo ever comes back!!

••••
Enjoy your visit!
Hugs Rachel
-x-

Followers

Friday 30 April 2010



Supplies

I've written this tutorial using Psp v'9, I'm sure it can be done in other versions.

Tube of your choice, I'm using the beautiful art of Elias Chatzoudis

You must purchase a license from My Psp Tubes to use his art, You can get it Here

My supplies Here

which include Heart chain, template ,mask if this mask belongs to you or you know who's it is

could you mail me Here & let me know so I can give proper credit thanx,

Bow is from scrappy expressions, thank you melissa

Font of choice

Ok now on with the tutorial

Open up all supplies into psp

1, Open a new blank canvas 700x600 flood fill white.

Add a new raster layer & fill with a colour from your tube, I resized this layer 85%

find your mask heart burst

Layers/new mask layer from image/heart burst

source luminance checked/Mask inverted checked.

Layers merge group.

Now add the template as a new layer, you can colourize to match your tube/image.

2, Grab your preset shapes tool & choose the rectangle/ fill white.

Draw out a small rectangle ( check tag for reference ) convert to raster later.

Now grab your magic wand & select inside the white rectangle/selections/contract 10

Bring up your tube & take a piece from the tube, I used the head.

Selections invert/delete/Selections/select none.

X out all layers except the the white rectangle and the image & merge visible.

Duplicate them 3x's, so you should now have a total of 4 rectagles with the images.

Place into position ( check tag for reference )

X out all layer again except the 4 rectangles & merge visible. I changed the opacity to 68.

3, Now add the chains, heart, bows & any other embellishments .

Bring up your tube & resize if needed.

Now select your tube with the magic wand.

selections/select all /float/defloat/selections modify by 5 or 6 .Add a new raster layer & fill with

a colour of your choice, I used white add a subtle drop shadow.

X out all layers except the tube & the outline we just made. Turn all layers back on.

Add your text, watermark & the correct © Merge visible save as Jpeg or Png.

Finished !!

I hope you enjoyed my tutorial as much as I did writing it.

Thank you

..Hugs Rachel..

Layout and Tutorial ©Rachel written on September 5th 2007.
Any similarities to this tutorial are purely coincidental & unintentional.
Registered with Tutorial Writers Inc.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

•Enchant Me •

About Me

My photo
I'm 52 live in a lil village in South Yorkshire UK. I love going to gigs. Especially Rock or Punk..

Blog Archive