:::Welcome:::

Hello & Welcome to Enchanted Obsessions!
My new home for my tutorials, Masks from my old site Enchanted By Darkness.

Hopefully I will get some new tutorials up for you, If my mojo ever comes back!!

••••
Enjoy your visit!
Hugs Rachel
-x-

Followers

Friday 30 April 2010

Tutorial written using Psp 9 & Animation Shop.

Supplies Needed.

I am using the gorgeous art of Keith Garvey.

Only use his art if you have purchased a license.

You can get one Here.

Metal Dangling Alphas From Dozibaer's Here.

Font of choice or the one I have supplied -Bleeding Cowboys.

Dsb Flux - Bright noise.

Please don't change any file names of the supplies that I have made myself or pass around in groups/Emails. If you are a tutorial writer & you would like to use some of my supplies. Please Email me Here for permission first, Thank you ♥

My Supplies.

On with the tutorial.

Open up all your supplies & minimize them for now.

Open up a new Blank canvas 700x600 we will crop later, Flood Fill white.

Copy & paste your Silver Background, Duplicate/Image mirror & place into position. Click on the white background layer.

Open up the Chrome bar, Copy & paste as new layer & Duplicate. Move them so they are over the edges of the silver Background.

Add the Dangling Alpha letter M or the one of your choice. Resize to your liking Duplicate & place into position

Add a subtle drop shadow to the letters. Now zoom in & with your Eraser tool size 3 rub a little of the ring out so it looks like the bar is going through the rings [check finished tag for reference].

Now add the Black Background with the white dots on it, Selections/select all/Float/deflot/Invert.

Now add the King chain duplicate bring the chain towards the bottom of the circle until it covers it.

Hit delete on both chain layers. Keep selected & add one of your tubes place into position & delete.

Selections/Select None.

Add the Black Fritillary ring, The large word art. Then add the smaller one. Add the other tube & add a subtle drop shadow of your choice.

Add your Text - Bleeding Cowboys - size 48. And any other embellishments,© info & watermark.

Now you can either crop your tag and save as Jpeg or Png. Or carry on with the animation.

Animation

First X out all layers except the 2 silver Background layers & Merge visible.

Open up animation Shop.

Back to Psp make sure you are on the Silver Background Layer ,Effects/Dsb Flux/Bright noise

use these settings:

Intensity -70

Direction -Mix Checked.

Click ok, Edit/ Copy Merged & paste as a new Animation in Animation Shop.

Back into psp Edit /Undo add the same settings as before but click on the Mix Button 2x's

Edit/Copy Merged & paste after current frame in Animation Shop.

Back to psp Edit/ Undo Same settings again only this time click on the Mix button 3x's

Edit/Copy Merged & paste after current frame.

I resized my Tag 95% then cropped the tag.

That's it were done save as Gif!!

I hope you enjoyed my tutorial as much as I did writing it !!!

..Hugs Rachel..

Layout and Tutorial ©Rachel written on February 8Th 2008.
Any similarities to this tutorial are purely coincidental & unintentional.
Registered with Tutorial Writers Inc.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

•Enchant Me •

About Me

My photo
I'm 52 live in a lil village in South Yorkshire UK. I love going to gigs. Especially Rock or Punk..

Blog Archive