:::Welcome:::

Hello & Welcome to Enchanted Obsessions!
My new home for my tutorials, Masks from my old site Enchanted By Darkness.

Hopefully I will get some new tutorials up for you, If my mojo ever comes back!!

••••
Enjoy your visit!
Hugs Rachel
-x-

Followers

Thursday 29 April 2010

Tutorial written using Psp9

Supplies Needed.

Tube of choice. I am using the gorgeous art of Elias Chatzoudis.

Only use his art if you have a license. You can purchase one Here.

Font -Dymaxion Script, You can download from Here

Animation Shop

My Supplies

All supplies included where made by myself, except the chain. If you know who made this please

could you contact me so I can give proper credit. Thank you !

Let's get started.

Open up all your supplies & minimize them for now.

New canvas 500x500 flood fill with a colour from your tube.

Go to layers/new mask layer from image. Find the mask EBDMask 22.

Source luminance - checked

Invert mask data - checked.

On your layers palette Merge group.

Add a new raster layer, move to the bottom & go to image/canvas size 700x600 & flood fill white.

Make sure you are now on the mask layer .

Now copy & paste the Fritillary Bkg as a new layer , then copy & paste background 1 as

a new layer, then background 2. Bring up the circle txt and also copy & paste as a new layer.

Phew I was getting tongue tied then lol...

Ok now bring up your tube , copy & paste as a new layer, resize if needed & add a subtle drop shadow.

Bring up the bondage chain link & resize, place into position (check finished tag for reference) .

Now add your text any embellishments etc & correct © info.

And Merge visible.

Ok now open up animation shop & find the Disco Ball, it has 12 frames.

Go back to psp and copy your tag,Go back into AS paste as new animation. You will now need to make your tag have 12 frames, Right click on your tag & click on Duplicate selected 11 x's .

You should now have a total of 12 frames.

Click on your disco ball/edit select all. Copy, click on your tag make sure all frames are selected. Now paste the Disco ball into selected frames. Place into position. Save as a Gif & were finished!

I hope you enjoyed my tutorial as much as I did writing it !!!

..Hugs Rachel..

Layout and Tutorial ©Rachel written on January 3rd 2008.
Any similarities to this tutorial are purely coincidental & unintentional.
Registered with Tutorial Writers Inc.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

•Enchant Me •

About Me

My photo
I'm 52 live in a lil village in South Yorkshire UK. I love going to gigs. Especially Rock or Punk..

Blog Archive