:::Welcome:::

Hello & Welcome to Enchanted Obsessions!
My new home for my tutorials, Masks from my old site Enchanted By Darkness.

Hopefully I will get some new tutorials up for you, If my mojo ever comes back!!

••••
Enjoy your visit!
Hugs Rachel
-x-

Followers

Friday 30 April 2010

Tutorial written using Psp 9

Supplies Needed.

Tube of choice. I am using the gorgeous art of Elias Chatzoudis.

Only use his art if you have a license. You can purchase one Here.

Font -Mrs Saint-Delafield (Pay Font)

These supplies are either made by myself or have been collected from various groups. If any of these belong to you please contact me so I can give you proper credit or remove them.

Supplies

Let's get started!

Open up a new blank canvas 700x600 fill with white.

Open up your tube & paste as new layer on to your canvas, resize as necessary.

Duplicate your tube layer, on your original tube layer go to adjust/Gaussian Blur/ 4.00.

Now onto the duplicated layer which should be your first layer. Go over to the layer palette & change the blend mode to screen or one of your choice. Now X out the white background layer & merge the 2 tube layers visible. Turn your white background layer back on.

Choose your circle preset shapes tool using these settings:

Foreground - White, Fill - None, Line style - solid, Line width - 30, Vector - checked.

Now draw out a nice sized circle around your tube, once happy convert to raster layer.

On your circle layer go to selections/select all/selections float/defloat/Invert.

Now find the Misted flower branch. Copy & paste the flower tube on a part of the circle.

I started at the top , once happy click on delete. Keep pasting the flower tube until the whole of the circle is covered. Selections/Select none.

Turn your tube & white background layer off & merge the all the flower layers & white circle visible.

Name this layer flower circle. Go to layers arrange/Move down.

So now your flower circle is underneath your tube.

Making sure you are on your white background layer Bring up the flower mask from your supplies.

Copy & paste as a new layer, move it over to the left slightly, then duplicate/image /Mirror.

Once happy turn off all layers except the flower mask layers & merge visible. Rename flower mask.

Bring up the Pink fade spot background & paste as a new layer under the Flower Circle layer.

Open the Misted Tubes again. Copy & paste as a new layer. Move over to the left slightly, duplicate image Mirror & once happy turn off all layers except the misted flowers & merge visible.

Now you can add any embellishments of your choice, i have included the Diamond pink ribbons if you wish to use them.

Add your text, water mark & correct © info.

Crop your tag & merge visible.

Save as a Jpg or Png !

I hope you enjoyed my tutorial as much as I did writing it !!!

..Hugs Rachel..

Layout and Tutorial ©Rachel written on May8th 2008.
Any similarities to this tutorial are purely coincidental & unintentional.
Registered with Tutorial Writers Inc.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

•Enchant Me •

About Me

My photo
I'm 52 live in a lil village in South Yorkshire UK. I love going to gigs. Especially Rock or Punk..