:::Welcome:::

Hello & Welcome to Enchanted Obsessions!
My new home for my tutorials, Masks from my old site Enchanted By Darkness.

Hopefully I will get some new tutorials up for you, If my mojo ever comes back!!

••••
Enjoy your visit!
Hugs Rachel
-x-

Followers

Friday 30 April 2010

Tutorial written in Psp9
Supplies needed.
2 tubes of choice. I am using the gorgeous art of Elias Chatzoudis.
Only use his art if you have a license. You can purchase one Here
Font of choice - I'm using TwinklestarRob which is a pay font so I can't supply it.
Scrap kit With Love - © Scrappy dayz Thank you Fee.
Mask By Chelle - Here.
Thank you Chelle Mwahh.
Supplies
Let's get started.
Open up all supplies and minimize for now. New canvas 700x600 flood fill white we can resize later.
Bring up Fee's scrap kit, Choose the lace trim, copy & paste as new layer onto your canvas.
Resize 85%, duplicate/image/flip. Place into position (check finished tag for reference).
X out your white background layer & merge visible. Duplicate Rotate left 90 degrees. Place into position.
X out background layer again & merge visible. So now we have a frame!
With your magic wand click inside the frame, Selections/modify/expand by 5.
Pick a paper from the kit, copy & paste it as a new layer. Selections/Invert/delete.
Selections/None. Layers/arrange/Move down .So it should be under your frame layer now.
Give the frame layer a subtle drop shadow.
Copy & paste one of the ribbon streamers & resize, place into position.
Copy & paste one of the bows and resize,
so they are small enough to fit along the bottom of the frame
(check finished tag for reference)
On your frame layer, click inside with the magic wand/selections modify/expand 5.
Add one of your tubes, resize if needed. Selections/invert/delete. Add a drop shadow to your tube.
Move under your frame layer.
Add your other tube, resize if needed & give a subtle drop shadow.
Choose another paper from the kit, copy & paste as a new image.
Go to layers/New mask layer/from image & find Chelle's WSL_Mask75.
Source luminance - Checked. Invert mask data- Unchecked. ok
On your layers palette Merge group.
Copy , Click on your background layer & paste the mask.
Add your text & any other embellishments you want to add.
Add your watermark ©info..
Merge visible & save as Jpeg or Png!
That's it were done!
I hope you enjoyed my tutorial as much as I did writing it !!!
..Hugs Rachel..
Layout and Tutorial ©Rachel written on January23rd 2008.
Any similarities to this tutorial are purely coincidental & unintentional.
Registered with Tutorial Writers Inc.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

•Enchant Me •

About Me

My photo
I'm 52 live in a lil village in South Yorkshire UK. I love going to gigs. Especially Rock or Punk..