:::Welcome:::

Hello & Welcome to Enchanted Obsessions!
My new home for my tutorials, Masks from my old site Enchanted By Darkness.

Hopefully I will get some new tutorials up for you, If my mojo ever comes back!!

••••
Enjoy your visit!
Hugs Rachel
-x-

Followers

Friday 30 April 2010





Supplies

Paint Shop Pro - I'm using V9 but i'm sure it can be done in other versions.

My Supplies Here

Tube of your choice, I'm using the gorgeous art of Michael Calandra

You must purchase a license from My Psp Tubes to use his art, You can get it from Here

Bow - From Scrappy Expressions - Thank you Melissa.

Mask - Becky _Mask 022 -Thank you Becky.

Font of choice - I used Century Gothic ( Pay Font)

Animation Shop (Optional)

DSB Flux - Bright Noise (Optional )

Ok on with the tutorial.

Open all supplies in Psp & minimise for now.

Open a new blank canvas 600x600 and flood fill white. bring up the template & copy & paste

as a new layer.

Grab your preset shapes tool rectangle/Fill White or a colour of your choice. Draw out a rectangle

not too big ( check finished tag for reference) convert to raster layer. Change your magic wand to

the selection tool & choose rectangle ,draw around the inside of the rectangle Ex:

Make sure you leave plenty of space so that you can add your name/text later. Now hit delete.

keep selected, Bring up your image/tube copy & paste as new layer into the rectangle.

Selections/Invert /Delete/selections none. X out all layers except the image & rectangle, Merge visible.

Unhide all layers & place the rectangle into position. Add a subtle drop shadow.

Add the rest of the supplies and place where you think it looks best.

Add your name/text I used Century Gothic & spaced the letters out a little.

I also added 2 more pearls & resized them.

On the bottom layer add a new raster layer & choose a colour from your tube, Go to layers/

New mask layer/From image & find Becky _Mask 022.

Source luminance checked/Mask inverted checked. Layers /Merge Group.

I resized the mask layer by 85% but that is entirely up to you.

Add your watermark & correct © info, Resize tag if needed, save as a jpeg/png.

I also animated the mask layer using DSB FLUX Bright Noise. But that's up to you !

If you wish to animate , let's get on.

Open up Animation Shop

Ok Make sure you're on the mask layer , go to Effects/Dsb Flux - Bright Noise using these settings:

Intensity - 25

Mix - Checked

Ok.

Now go to edit/copy merged & paste as a new animation into Animation shop.

Back to psp edit/undo repeat the above step but click on mix 2 x's

edit/copy merged & paste after current frame in animation shop.

Again edit/undo repeat the above step but click mix 3x's.

In Animation shop Edit/select all & save as a gif !

That's it were finished !

I hope you enjoyed my tutorial as much as I did writing it.

Thank you

..Hugs Rachel..

Layout and Tutorial ©Rachel written on September 6th 2007 .
Any similarities to this tutorial are purely coincidental & unintentional.
Registered with Tutorial Writers Inc.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

•Enchant Me •

About Me

My photo
I'm 52 live in a lil village in South Yorkshire UK. I love going to gigs. Especially Rock or Punk..