:::Welcome:::

Hello & Welcome to Enchanted Obsessions!
My new home for my tutorials, Masks from my old site Enchanted By Darkness.

Hopefully I will get some new tutorials up for you, If my mojo ever comes back!!

••••
Enjoy your visit!
Hugs Rachel
-x-

Followers

Thursday 29 April 2010


Atmospheric Desire


Tutorial written using Paint Shop Pro 9, I'm sure it can be done in other versions.

To help you along with this tutorial I have added screen shots.

2 Masks - Becky_mask021 & Becky_mask019

You can download them from Secrets Of The Imagination

Thank you Becky!

Optional - Brushes.

Font - Felix Tilting / Passions Conflict.

Tube of choice.

I'm using the beautiful art of Keith Garvey, you must only use his art if you have a license

you can get one Here .

Filters

Colour Rave - Atmospherizer 1.1 Here .

Supplies

Ok on with the tutorial.

Open up all your supplies & minimize for now.

1,Open up a new Blank canvas 700 x 600 [we can resize later] Flood fill white.,

Name this layer background.

Bring up your tube , paste as new layer & add a drop shadow :

Horizontal 0/Vertical 0

Opacity - 35

Blur - 12.00

Colour - Black

2, With your pen tool draw out some arrow lines using these settings:

Foreground - Black/ Fill - Null

So it looks like this:

Make sure your tube is the top layer,

X out tube & background & merge all other layers visible, Rename this layer Arrows. Turn all layers back on.

On your Arrows layer go to Layers/Duplicate & Rename Arrows 2.

Click on the Arrow2 layer /Resize 85% Image/Mirror & place into position:

I stretched the arrows out using the deform tool:

make sure that you click on the Arrow layers separately when using the deform tool :o)

Add Image

X out the tube & background layer & Merge the Arrow layers visible. Rename that layer Arrow.

Add the same drop shadow as in step 1.

3, Make sure you're on the Arrow layer & With your magic wand click inside the center Arrow :

Use these settings:

So it looks like this :

Add ImageAdd Image

Leave selected

Minimize for now & bring up a new blank canvas 500x500 & fill with the colour Black

Layers/Load mask from disk/Find the Mask_019 use these settings:

Merge Visible.

Copy, bring up the other canvas & Paste the mask into the selected area.

Rename this layer Mask1.Make sure you're on the mask1 layer

Now go to Effects/Plugins/ Colour Rave/Atmospherizer1.1

use these settings:

Click ok.

Bring up your tube Image/Mirror & paste as new layer/selections/Invert/DELETE.

On your layer palette Change the opacity to Screen.

Click back on the Mask 1 layer & Stretch it out with the deform tool to fit the sides.

4, Bring up a new 500 x500 Blank canvas & Fill with #C0C0C0

Layers/Load mask from disk/Becky_021 use same settings as in step 3.

Merge Visible.

Then Effects/Plugins/Colour Rave/Atmospherizer1.1 , use same settings as above.

Copy & paste as a new layer above your background layer, place into position.

Rename that layer Mask2.

I lowered the opacity of mask2 layer to 50, it's up to you..

I also added a new layer & some Brushes.

Now for our text

I typed the word Atmospheric DESIRE , You may choose whatever you wish!

Then added my name.

Add your watermark & © info, save as Jpg and were done !

Resize if desired.

I hope you enjoyed my tutorial as much as I did writing it !!!

If you have any problems feel free to E-mail me Here .

..Hugs Rachel..

Layout and Tutorial ©Rachel written on May 23rd 2007.
Any similarities to this tutorial are purely coincidental & unintentional.
Registered with Tutorial Writers Inc.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

•Enchant Me •

About Me

My photo
I'm 52 live in a lil village in South Yorkshire UK. I love going to gigs. Especially Rock or Punk..

Blog Archive