:::Welcome:::

Hello & Welcome to Enchanted Obsessions!
My new home for my tutorials, Masks from my old site Enchanted By Darkness.

Hopefully I will get some new tutorials up for you, If my mojo ever comes back!!

••••
Enjoy your visit!
Hugs Rachel
-x-

Followers

Friday 30 April 2010

Tutorial written using Psp9 And Animation Shop.

I am using the gorgeous art of Jessica Dougherty, to use his art you must purchase a license.

You can get one Here.

Filters

Eye Candy - 4000 - Corona.

Alien Skin Xenofox 2 - Constellation.

Font of your choice - I'm using Future BK.

Supplies.

Open up all your supplies & minimise for now.

Open a new blank canvas 700x600 fill white, we can resize later.

Copy & paste all the supplies as a new layer onto your canvas [check finished tag for reference], they should all be in order.

Add a subtle drop shadow to all supplies.

On your tube layer add a subtle drop shadow. Then go to Effects/Eye Candy 4000/Corona.

Use these settings:

Glow width - 17.98

Flare size - 1.98

Stretch - 100

Waver - 23

Blur - 0

Overall Opacity - 100,Colour white or one of your choice.

Draw only outside selection - Checked.

If you don't have this filter I'm sure it can be done just by adding a thick drop shadow & high opacity.

Add your watermark, Text & correct © info.

Making sure you are on the Sparkle Dots Circle,

Duplicate Resize 85%,Duplicate again & Resize 85%.

Rename them Sparkle1,Sparkle2,Sparkle3. 3 being the smallest circle.

Starting on Sparkle 1 use

Go to Effects/Xenofex 2/Constellation. Use these settings:

Star size - 6.52

Size variation - 25

Edge star density - 1

Overall Star Density -1

Overdrive - 100

Twinkle amount - 100

Twinkle rotation - 45

Keep original image - Checked. Ok.

Then on sparkle2 use the same settings except change the Random seed, Repeat for sparkle3

changing the random seed.

Edit/copy merged & paste into As, Back into Psp edit undo All the Sparkle layers.

Now do the same as above, but remember to keep changing the random seed on every sparkle layer.

Edit/Copy Merged paste into As, after current frame. Now repeat the above steps once more remembering to change the random seed each time. Edit /copy merge & paste after current frame in As.

You should now have 3 frames,

Test your animation if you're happy crop & save as Gif!!

I hope you enjoyed my tutorial as much as I did writing it !!!

..Hugs Rachel..

Layout and Tutorial ©Rachel written on February 12th 2007/ Updated July2nd 2008.
Any similarities to this tutorial are purely coincidental & unintentional.
Registered with Tutorial Writers Inc.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

•Enchant Me •

About Me

My photo
I'm 52 live in a lil village in South Yorkshire UK. I love going to gigs. Especially Rock or Punk..