:::Welcome:::

Hello & Welcome to Enchanted Obsessions!
My new home for my tutorials, Masks from my old site Enchanted By Darkness.

Hopefully I will get some new tutorials up for you, If my mojo ever comes back!!

••••
Enjoy your visit!
Hugs Rachel
-x-

Followers

Friday 30 April 2010

Tutorial written using Psp9

Supplies

I am using the gorgeous art of Keith Garvey, Only use his art if you have a license.

You can purchase one Here.

Diamond Overlay & Chain. If you know who these belong to, or if it's yours, please contact me here

so I can give proper credit or remove them.

Thank you!

Mask is by Chelle , Thanx Hun ♥

Word art- made by myself, please don't pass around or change filename.

If you are a tut writer & would like to use it in one of your tut's please contact me for permission.

Tag back, Weave Ring & Glitter Ring.

Font Of choice.

Supplies

Dsb Flux- Bright noise.

Ok on with the tutorial.

Open up all your supplies & minimize for now.

New blank canvas 700x550 flood fill white.

Copy & paste the tag back as a new layer.

Choose a colour from your tube ,Open up a new canvas & fill with that colour.

Go to layers/New mask Layer from Image & find chelles Mask WSL_mask29

Source Luminance - Checked. Invert Mask Data - Unchecked.

Layers/Merge group.

Repeat above steps only changing your fill colour to white add the mask as above.

Image/Resize/85%.

Effects/Texture Effects/Weave. Use these settings:

Gap Size - 1

Width - 3

Opacity - 100

Weave Colour - White, Gap colour black. Fill Gaps - Checked.

Copy & Paste the Diamond Overlay above the 2nd mask layer we just made.

Change Blend mode in layers to Overlay resize 85%.

Copy & Paste the glitter ring as a new layer & the Weave Ring.

Copy & paste the chain as a new layer & rotate by 45 degrees to the left or right,

Duplicate Image/Mirror & place into position [see finished tag for reference]

Add your tube as a new layer, I removed some of her bottom half with the eraser tool.

Add a subtle drop shadow of your choice. Add the Sexy Cool Word art or a saying of your choice.

Now add any other embellishments ,text,© info & your watermark.

You can now leave like it is or carry on with the animation.

Animation

Open up animation shop, go back to psp . make sure you are on the Glitter Ring layer.

Effects/Dsb Flux/Bright Noise with these settings:

Intensity - 50

Direction - mix

Click ok. Edit/copy merged & Paste as a new animation in As.

Back into psp Edit Undo,Repeat the above steps but click on Mix 2x's Edit/Copy merged Paste after current frame in As.

Back to psp Edit Undo, Repeat above steps again only now click on mix 3x's Edit/Copy merged & paste after current frame in As.

Resize tag if needed & crop off any unwanted background.

Save as Gif & were finished!

I hope you enjoyed my tutorial as much as I did writing it !!!

..Hugs Rachel..

Layout and Tutorial ©Rachel written on February 1st 2008.
Any similarities to this tutorial are purely coincidental & unintentional.
Registered with Tutorial Writers Inc.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

•Enchant Me •

About Me

My photo
I'm 52 live in a lil village in South Yorkshire UK. I love going to gigs. Especially Rock or Punk..