:::Welcome:::

Hello & Welcome to Enchanted Obsessions!
My new home for my tutorials, Masks from my old site Enchanted By Darkness.

Hopefully I will get some new tutorials up for you, If my mojo ever comes back!!

••••
Enjoy your visit!
Hugs Rachel
-x-

Followers

Friday 30 April 2010

Tutorial written in Psp9.

Supplies Needed.

Image of your choice, I am using the gorgeous art of Elias Chatzoudis.

You must purchase a license to use his art, You can purchase his art from MPT

Template & Mask - Here.

The Template & Mask are created by me, Please do not share in groups or E-mails.

If you would like to use them in your tutorials please put a link back to my website.

Filters: Texture Effects - Blinds- You can find this in your Psp!

Splat Brushes of your choice.

Font -Al Script Hand - ( Pay Font )- Not Supplied.

Ok let's get started.

Unzip all your supplies & minimise for now.

Open up a new blank canvas 700 x 650 (We can resize later). Fill with white.

Bring up your template, Copy & paste the thin black line as a new layer onto your new canvas.

Go to effects/Texture effects/Blinds :

Width 2/ Opacity 40/ Colour White/ Check Horizontal/ Ok.

Add a drop shadow.

I hope you enjoyed my tutorial as much as I did writing it !!!

..Hugs Rachel..

Layout and Tutorial ©Rachel written on January 3rd 2008.
Any similarities to this tutorial are purely coincidental & unintentional.
Registered with Tutorial Writers Inc.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

•Enchant Me •

About Me

My photo
I'm 52 live in a lil village in South Yorkshire UK. I love going to gigs. Especially Rock or Punk..