:::Welcome:::

Hello & Welcome to Enchanted Obsessions!
My new home for my tutorials, Masks from my old site Enchanted By Darkness.

Hopefully I will get some new tutorials up for you, If my mojo ever comes back!!

••••
Enjoy your visit!
Hugs Rachel
-x-

Followers

Friday 30 April 2010

Tutorial written in Psp9.

Supplies Needed.

Tube of your choice - I am using the gorgeous art of Elias Chatzoudis.

You must purchase a license to use his art from MPT.

My Template #39 - You can download from My Blog.

Look under Templates & WordArt links 27-41

Just A Rebel Buttons - You can download from Missy's Blog - Divine Intentionz .

Thank you Missy

My Mask EBD#77

And a paper of your choice- Or the one I have included.

Font of choice - I am using The king & Queen font Here

Penta.com - jeans. [optional]

Supplies.

Ok lets get started.

Open up all the supplies in Psp.

Bring up my Template/Delete the info layer & Duplicate. Close the original.

On the Black round Rectangle layer, Select/select all/float defloat.

Copy & paste a paper of your choice or the one included as a new layer.

Back onto the Black rounded rectangle & Adjust /blur/Gaussian blur - 10

Go to effects/ Plugins/ Penta.com - jeans -Amount 62 / Border width 4.

Click on the Grey Rectangle layer,. Selections/Select all/Float/defloat/Modify/ Expand 1.

New layer Choose a colour from your tube & fill.

Add a drop shadow. Do the same with the Light rectangle,

I just changed the Brightness - contrast to make it black.

Add a drop shadow & delete the Grey Rectangle.

Bring up your small chain links, Copy & paste as a new layer.

I added 3, Then x out all layers & merge visible.

Un x out all layers.

Click on your Grey Inner Bracket, And go to Adjust/Brightness - Contrast -

Brightness -255

Contrast 0. Add a drop shadow.

Click on Shape 2 Selections/select all/Float/defoat/Modify/Expand 1. Add a new raster layer.

Choose a colour from your tube & fill. Add a drop shadow & delete the original Shape 1 layer.

Do the same as above for the Smaller Inner Bracket & small shape only swap the colours around.

Go back to your Grey inner bracket. Select/select all/Float /defloat/Modify/Expand 2.

And add the paper again as a new layer only rotate it so the lines go across this time.

Resize the paper, Lower the opacity to about 60%. Selections/ Invert/delete.

Keep selected, Add your tube as a new layer/Delete. Add a drop shadow.

Do the same as above with the small inner bracket.

Now add the buttons & the safety pins & any other embellishments you would like to add.

X out background layer & merge all visible. Resize the tag by about 85%.

Now open a new blank canvas 550x550, fill with black.

Go to layers /New mask layer from image & find my mask EBD77.

Invert mask data checked & Source luminance checked.

Click ok, Merge group. Add a new raster layer and fill with another colour from your tube.

Do the same as above with the mask. Then go to image/rotate/Free rotate left or right 90 degrees.

Merge the 2 mask layers visible. Copy & paste as new layer on to your tag .

Move the mask layer slightly to the left/Duplicate/Image/Mirror/Flip.

X out background & tag layer. Merge mask layers & move above the background layer.

Turn all layers back on.

Now add your text and correct © info.

That's it finished, Save as a Jpeg or Png!

I hope you enjoyed my tutorial as much as I did writing it !!!

..Hugs Rachel..

Layout and Tutorial ©Rachel written on October 8th 2008.
Any similarities to this tutorial are purely coincidental & unintentional.
Registered with Tutorial Writers Inc.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

•Enchant Me •

About Me

My photo
I'm 52 live in a lil village in South Yorkshire UK. I love going to gigs. Especially Rock or Punk..

Blog Archive