:::Welcome:::

Hello & Welcome to Enchanted Obsessions!
My new home for my tutorials, Masks from my old site Enchanted By Darkness.

Hopefully I will get some new tutorials up for you, If my mojo ever comes back!!

••••
Enjoy your visit!
Hugs Rachel
-x-

Followers

Friday 30 April 2010

Tutorial written using Psp9

Supplies Here

Tube of choice, I am using the gorgeous art of Elias Chatzoudis.

Only use his art if you have a license. You can purchase one Here

Scrap Kit - By Lisa Sophisticated Scraps Here

Thank you Lisa!

Mask - Made By Myself. Please do not change the filenames.

Template.

Font of choice - I'm using CAC Shishoni Brush which is a pay font so I cannot supply.

Open all your supplies.

Ok on with the tutorial.

New blank canvas 500x500 copy & paste a scrap paper from the kit. I used Paper 4,

Go to layers/New mask layer from image .

In the drop down menu find EDB Mask4. Making sure that source luminance is checked.

On your layers palette delete the mask layer & click yes to the pop up box, Then merge group.

Click on your background layer & go to Image/canvas size, change to 700 x 600. Flood fill this layer white.

Making sure you're on the top layer, copy & paste the wording as a new layer.

Copy & paste your tube as a new layer & add a drop shadow. Resize if needed.

Now add any embellishments, text ,watermark & correct © info.

And that's it were finished !!

I hope you enjoyed my tutorial as much as I did writing it !!!

..Hugs Rachel..

Layout and Tutorial ©Rachel written on July 11th 2007.
Any similarities to this tutorial are purely coincidental & unintentional.
Registered with Tutorial Writers Inc.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

•Enchant Me •

About Me

My photo
I'm 52 live in a lil village in South Yorkshire UK. I love going to gigs. Especially Rock or Punk..