:::Welcome:::

Hello & Welcome to Enchanted Obsessions!
My new home for my tutorials, Masks from my old site Enchanted By Darkness.

Hopefully I will get some new tutorials up for you, If my mojo ever comes back!!

••••
Enjoy your visit!
Hugs Rachel
-x-

Followers

Friday 30 April 2010



Swirly

Supplies

Pin - I've had this for ages and all I know is that it was made by Itty Bitty.

Supplies

Font - 2Peas Primitive [ Pay Font ]

Art work used Suzanne Woolcott .

You must have a license to use her art which you can find Here

Ok let's get started.

1, Open up a 550x550 Blank canvas & flood fill white.

Open up your swirls, Choose which one you would like.

Resize to your likening /Duplicate/Resize/Image/ Mirror.

[See finished tag for reference]

X out background layer & Merge visible.

Add a drop shadow:-

Vertical 1/Horizontal 0/Opacity 25/Blur 10.00/Colour Black.

2,Grab your preset shapes tool & choose rectangle/Create on Vector/ Foreground Null/ Background white.

Draw out a rectangle not too big.

[See finished tag for reference]

Add the same drop shadow as before, Click inside the rectangle with your magic wand.

Selections/Modify/Contract 10. Copy & paste your Tube/Image/Selections/Invert/Delete.

X out all layers except the Rectangle & Image layers & Merge visible.

3, Open up your flowers. Draw round a flower with your selection tool/Copy & Paste as a new image.

I changed the colour on my flower /Adjust/Colourize/Hue & Saturation Both 0.

Now copy & paste the flower as a new layer on to your canvas, Resize to your likening & place into position.

[Check finished tag for reference]

Add the same drop shadow as before .

4, Click on your bottom layer over on your layer palette.

Preset shapes Circle :-Create on vector/Line style - Dot/Line width - 2.00/Foreground - Black.

Draw out some circles

[See finished tag for reference]

5, Now add your bows, pin etc & any other embellishments you would like to add.

Add the correct © & watermark & were done !

I hope you enjoyed my tutorial as much as I did writing it.

Hugs Rachel.

Tutorial created 23rd March 2007.

2 comments:

  1. There are no swirls & no flowers in the supplies, just 2 bows & a pin with both examples of the tut.

    Very disappointing

    ReplyDelete

•Enchant Me •

About Me

My photo
I'm 52 live in a lil village in South Yorkshire UK. I love going to gigs. Especially Rock or Punk..