:::Welcome:::

Hello & Welcome to Enchanted Obsessions!
My new home for my tutorials, Masks from my old site Enchanted By Darkness.

Hopefully I will get some new tutorials up for you, If my mojo ever comes back!!

••••
Enjoy your visit!
Hugs Rachel
-x-

Followers

Friday 30 April 2010

Tutorial written using Psp9

Tube of your choice, I'm using the beautiful art of Bryan Hey.

You must purchase a license to use his art from My Psp Tubes Here.

Sorry i can't offer the scrap kit.

Please use another Scrap Kit,

This kit was by Farrah maybe try searching through her shop see if you can find it.

I'm pretty sure it's called Green with Envy =]

Mask- Becky_ Mask042

Thank you Becky.

Font - Lavishly Rob. Sorry I cannot offer this font as it's a pay font.

Let's Get started!

Open up all your supplies & Minimize them for now.

Open a new Blank canvas 700x600 flood fill white, we will crop it later.

Open up another blank canvas & fill with a paper of choice I used Paper 2.

Copy & paste onto the blank canvas & resize, Once happy go to layers/New mask layer from Image.

And find Becky's mask. Source luminance - Checked. Invert Mask data -Un checked.

Layers/delete/Merge group.

Copy & paste the mask onto the larger canvas as a new layer.

I duplicated the masks & evened them out.

Add your frame as a new layer, Select inside the frame, Selections modify 10. Choose another Paper from your kit.

I used Paper 1. Resize Copy & paste as new layer Selections/ invert/delete.

Add your tube & give it a subtle drop shadow.

Ok now choose the Stamp, Resize & place into position. [check finished tag for reference]

With your lasso tool point to point, Draw around the inner edge of the stamp Add your tube/Image.

Selections/invert/delete.

Add your Flower ,bow and any other embellishments you wish.

Now make sure you're on the white background layer. Copy & paste the Doodle as a new layer.

Resize if needed, I rotated mine 90degrees right.

Ok now X out background layer & merge visible.

Add your text, © info & your water mark, Crop your tag.

That's it were finished!

Save as Jpeg Or Png.

I hope you enjoyed my tutorial as much as I did writing it !!!

..Hugs Rachel..

Layout and Tutorial ©Rachel written on February 5th 2008.
Any similarities to this tutorial are purely coincidental & unintentional.
Registered with Tutorial Writers Inc.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

•Enchant Me •

About Me

My photo
I'm 52 live in a lil village in South Yorkshire UK. I love going to gigs. Especially Rock or Punk..

Blog Archive