:::Welcome:::

Hello & Welcome to Enchanted Obsessions!
My new home for my tutorials, Masks from my old site Enchanted By Darkness.

Hopefully I will get some new tutorials up for you, If my mojo ever comes back!!

••••
Enjoy your visit!
Hugs Rachel
-x-

Followers

Thursday 29 April 2010

Tutorial written using Psp9

Supplies Needed.

Tube of choice. I am using the gorgeous art of Elias Chatzoudis.

Only use his art if you have a license. You can purchase one Here.

Supplies

Template - I made this myself, please do not share in groups/e-mails.

And please keep the file name intact.

Metal Bar & Chains - Also made by myself, rules same as above.

Font - I used Century Gothic

Filters

Penta.com - Jeans

Mu Ra's Meister - Copies

If you are a tutorial writer & would like to use my supplies included this tutorial

Please contact me Here

♥Thank you ♥

Let's get started!

Open up all your supplies & minimise for now.

Open up a new blank canvas 700x600 fill with white.

Bring up my template, copy & paste the Left Rectangle as a new layer onto the canvas.

Move it over to the left of the canvas, Now do the same with the Right Rectangle.

I have left the Rectangles as they are, but you could add scrap papers or colours, the choice is yours!

Merge visible the rectangles. Back to the template, copy & paste the Flower Frame as a new layer on top of the rectangles.

Again feel free to add anything to the flower frame.

Back to the template copy & paste the circle as a new layer, I used a colour from my tube for the centre.

Bring up the Cute Emo wording

With your magic wand click inside the circle, Selections/modify/contract by 5.

Copy & paste the "cute emo" as a new layer onto the circle.

Effects/Filters/MuRa Meister Copies/Tiling angle use these settings:

Deselect.

Copy & paste your tube as a new layer, I resized by 90%. Then add a drop shadow.

Ok I learnt this trick from Cat - Insatiable Dreams thank you Cat ♥

With your magic wand click on the circle layer, then go to selections invert. Now grab your

eraser tool any size will do, Make sure you are on the tube layer & erase the parts you don't want.

Cool huh !!!

Underneath the Flower Frame bring up the Metal Bar & Chains paste as a new layer.

Click on your background layer & draw out a rectangle just a little bigger then the other rectangles.

Flood fill with colour or scrap paper, Adjust Blur /Gaussian Blur : 15.00

Go to Effects/Filters/Penta.com-Jeans :

Amount - 62

Border Width - 4

Draw out a rectangle colour of choice add any textures etc, Duplicate/ Image /Flip.

X out background layer & merge visible, add you name correct © info & watermark.

Save as a jpeg or Png !!

I hope you enjoyed my tutorial as much as I did writing it !!!

..Hugs Rachel..

Layout and Tutorial ©Rachel written on July 27th 2008.
Any similarities to this tutorial are purely coincidental & unintentional.
Registered with Tutorial Writers Inc.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

•Enchant Me •

About Me

My photo
I'm 52 live in a lil village in South Yorkshire UK. I love going to gigs. Especially Rock or Punk..

Blog Archive