:::Welcome:::

Hello & Welcome to Enchanted Obsessions!
My new home for my tutorials, Masks from my old site Enchanted By Darkness.

Hopefully I will get some new tutorials up for you, If my mojo ever comes back!!

••••
Enjoy your visit!
Hugs Rachel
-x-

Followers

Thursday 29 April 2010

Tutorial written in Psp9.

This tutorial was written for those who have a working knowledge of Paint Shop Pro.

Supplies Needed.

4 tubes/Images of choice.

I am using the Beautiful Art of Anthony Guerra, You must purchase a licence to use his art

which you can get from CILM

Filters.

Toadies "What Are You"

Fonts.

Garmond & Roleandt The Swatches.

Ok lets get started.

1, Open up a new Blank Canvas 700x600.

Using your presets shape tool /Rectangle.

Line width - 14/Solid Line/Vector Layer/Foreground white/Background Null.

Draw out a nice sized square convert to raster layer Duplicate 2 x's & place into position.

Turn off background layer & merge the squares.

[See finished tag for reference]

Click inside the first square with your magic wand/Selections/Modify/Expand 3.

Copy & paste your tube as a new layer. Selections/Invert/Delete.

Selections select none. Carry on doing this until you have added all your tubes to the squares.

For the background to the squares I just used a colour from my tubes.

Turn off background layer & merge visible, Add a subtle drop shadow.

2, Duplicate your template .On the original layer go to Effects/Filters/Toadies/What are you

and use these settings:

X Dose - 20/Y Dose - 20. Then click ok.

Duplicate this layer again & Rotate 90 Left, Resize by 85%.

In the layer palette change the opacity to 50.

Turn off background layer & merge visible.

3,Now add the word G.I.R.L.S I used the font Garmond at size 72 Black.

[See finished tag for reference]

Convert to raster layer & lower the opacity to 45%.

Choose a different font & write out the word Beautiful. I used Roleandt The Swatches size 45.

Also add any other text you wish. Add the other tube to the tag.

Add any embellishments etc, The correct © info & License Number.

Finished!

Save as Jpeg or Png!!

I hope you enjoyed my tutorial as much as I did writing it !!!

..Hugs Rachel..

Layout and Tutorial ©Rachel written on July 13th 2006/Redone 26th June 2009.
Any similarities to this tutorial are purely coincidental & unintentional.
Registered with Tutorial Writers Inc.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

•Enchant Me •

About Me

My photo
I'm 52 live in a lil village in South Yorkshire UK. I love going to gigs. Especially Rock or Punk..