:::Welcome:::

Hello & Welcome to Enchanted Obsessions!
My new home for my tutorials, Masks from my old site Enchanted By Darkness.

Hopefully I will get some new tutorials up for you, If my mojo ever comes back!!

••••
Enjoy your visit!
Hugs Rachel
-x-

Followers

Thursday 29 April 2010


Tutorial written using Psp 9

Supplies - Here

Tube of your choice, I'm using the Beautiful art of Keith Garvey

You must purchase a license from My Psp Tubes to use his art,

You can get one Here

Black & White Scrap Kit is from Scrappy Expressions

Thank you Melissa.

As far as I am aware Scrappy Expressions no longer exists,If anyone knows different could you please contact me, Ty!!

Mask - Becky_mask021 You can download it from Here under the resources section

Thank you Becky.

Font of your choice, I'm using (The NautiGal)

VM Extravaganza -Transmission

Ok on with the tutorial.

Open up a new blank canvas 700x600 fill with white .

Foreground white & background black or 2 colours of your choice.

Now grab your preset shapes tool, choose rectangle, vector , line width 5.

Draw out a nice sized rectangle ( see finished tag for reference) Convert to raster layer. Add a subtle drop shadow of your choice.

Duplicate your rectangle, stay on the duplicated layer go to :

Adjust Blur/Gaussian blur/10

Effects/VM Extravaganza/Transmission using these settings:

Line Width - 8

Offset - 0

Contrast - 40.

Still on the duplicated layer go to selections select all/float/defloat /Invert.

Copy & paste tube/image of your choice as a new layer, resize if needed & hit delete.

On the layer palette change layer mode to Luminance.

X out background layer & merge visible.

Make sure you're on the merged layer now. And add SE Black & White Ribbon as a new layer

Cut to size to fit around the rectangle Duplicate , Image/Flip[ check finished tag for reference.

Also add the SE Black & White Ric Rac do same as above only instead of flip, mirror.

Bring up the SE Black & White Paper -1 Or one of your choice.

Go to layers/Load save mask/Load mask from disk :

Becky_Mask021 using these settings:

Source Luminance - Checked

Fit to canvas - Checked

Invert Transparency - Unchecked

Hide all mask - Checked . Then hit Load.

On the layers palette right click on the mask layer & Delete. Them merge group visible.

Copy & paste as a new layer above the white background layer. Place into position ,duplicate image/mirror.

Ok now add your main tube/image & add a subtle drop shadow.

Time to add your text, any embellishments, watermark & any © info ..

That's it were finished !

I hope you enjoyed my tutorial as much as I did writing it.

Thank you

..Hugs Rachel..

Layout and Tutorial ©Rachel written on 15th October 2007.
Any similarities to this tutorial are purely coincidental & unintentional.
Registered with Tutorial Writers Inc.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

•Enchant Me •

About Me

My photo
I'm 52 live in a lil village in South Yorkshire UK. I love going to gigs. Especially Rock or Punk..