:::Welcome:::

Hello & Welcome to Enchanted Obsessions!
My new home for my tutorials, Masks from my old site Enchanted By Darkness.

Hopefully I will get some new tutorials up for you, If my mojo ever comes back!!

••••
Enjoy your visit!
Hugs Rachel
-x-

Followers

Thursday 29 April 2010



Tutorial written using Psp 9

Supplies Needed

Tube of your choice. I am using the Gorjuss art of Suzanne Woolcott.

To use her art you must purchase a license from Gorjuss Art

Scrap Kit of choice - Or the one I am using Called Gorjus Fairy -

wich is also created by Suzanne Woolcott

And you can get it from Here

Font of your choice - I am using 2Peas Ditzy [Pay Font]

My Template 4 on my Blog

You can find it under the Template & Word Art links 1-26

The Brushes used in this Template where created By Stephanie Shimerdla

You may use these brushes for your own personal use, but you may not share them in

groups or E-mails. I have written permission from Stephanie to use them in my Templates.

If you would like to see more of Stephanie's Brushes visit her site Here

Thank you Stephanie♥

If you wish to use my Template in your Tutorials, please provide a link to my site,

so they can download them directly from my site!

Thank you♥

Let's get started!

Minimise all your supplies.

Open up a new blank canvas 700 x 650, fill with white.

Open up the template layer & X out all layers except the small squares, Edit/Copy merged & paste as a new layer on to your blank canvas.

With your magic wand click onto the small square on the left. Add a new raster layer, copy a paper of your choice & paste into selection. Do this with the small square on the right.

Then delete the template squares. Merge visible the 2 patterned squares. And

add a subtle drop shadow.

Back onto your template, copy & paste the large circle on to your canvas.

Add a new raster layer, choose your selection tool, set it at rectangle. Now draw a rectangle straight down the middle of the circle it should look like this:

Copy & paste a paper into the selection/selections select none. In your layer palette,

select the circle layer with your magic wand/selections invert, in your layer palette click on to the paper layer

& delete the excess paper, Keep selected.

Back onto the circle layer, add a new raster layer & paste the other paper into selection.

This should be underneath the first paper layer you created.

Delete the large circle layer , X out all layers except the 2 paper half's we just created & merge visible.

Add another subtle drop shadow.

Still on your circle layer selections /select all/float/Modify contract by 20,

add a new raster layer & fill with white or a colour of your choice.

Then selections/modify/contract by 10/delete.

If you wish you can add the small dotted circle from my template. colourise to match your tag.

Add the doodles, colourise if you wish & any other embellishments/word art you wish to add.

Add your tube of choice & add a drop shadow.

Add Correct © Info & your watermark

Merge visible, resize, Crop & save as Jpeg or Png!

I hope you enjoyed my Tutorial!

If you are having any problems feel free to contact me Here

..Hugs Rachel..

Layout and Tutorial ©Rachel written on 6th June 2008.
Any similarities to this tutorial are purely coincidental & unintentional.
Registered with Tutorial Writers Inc.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

•Enchant Me •

About Me

My photo
I'm 52 live in a lil village in South Yorkshire UK. I love going to gigs. Especially Rock or Punk..