:::Welcome:::

Hello & Welcome to Enchanted Obsessions!
My new home for my tutorials, Masks from my old site Enchanted By Darkness.

Hopefully I will get some new tutorials up for you, If my mojo ever comes back!!

••••
Enjoy your visit!
Hugs Rachel
-x-

Followers

Wednesday 31 January 2024
Lil Black Heart .



Tube of choice - I used "Valery" By Misticheskaya
Here

FTU FB Group Exclusive - "Lil Black Heart " By Chaos Priestess.
Here You have to join to get the kit ♥

Font of Choice- Victorian Deco(PTU)
----
Always check my finished tag for placement of Elements.

Add drop shadows to your liking & sharpen after resizing.

From now On I will just put the element Name or Number & Resize %

As it get's pretty long & to be honest boring Lol..

You will need a good working knowledge how psp works. It can be done in any version, I use psp9.
----


Open new blank canvas 800x800 fill with white.

EL 19 Paste on to canvas & resize by 90% move up a little.

Frame 3 Paste as a new layer.

Select the interior of the frame with your magic wand , expand by 10. Paste paper 6 below the frame
Selections invert & delete, Deselect.

Add your tube inside the frame, Duplicate move above the frame & erase the excess.
[I colourised the tube to match]


Paste word art & colourize to white. Resize 60% & rotate to the right add a drop shadow & place in position.

Instead of writing it all out I'm just going to put the elements I used & resize them to how you like, make it your own :)
See finished tag for placements.

EL 18
EL 09
EL 03
EL 16
EL 20
EL 04
EL 21
EL 12
EL 08
EL 13
EL 14
EL 11
EL 15
EL 06

Add your Text/Name & ©.

All done!

If you are having any problems with this tutorial or would like to share your results for me to add to my Blog please contact me Here

Thank you, Hugs Rachey♥

 Tutorial By Rachey written on January 31st 2024. Using PSP9
Any similarities to this tutorial are purely coincidental & unintentional.

 




0 comments:

Post a Comment