:::Welcome:::

Hello & Welcome to Enchanted Obsessions!
My new home for my tutorials, Masks from my old site Enchanted By Darkness.

Hopefully I will get some new tutorials up for you, If my mojo ever comes back!!

••••
Enjoy your visit!
Hugs Rachel
-x-

Followers

Tuesday 30 January 2024
Feeling Blue.


Tube of choice - I'm using "Scary witch & her awful monster" By Vadis
Purchased from PFD Here

FTU Scrap kit- Feeling Blue 1 -By Chaos Priestess
Here

Mask-Miz_Mask316-PNG - Here

Font of Choice- Im using "Best Moment" Here
 ----
Always check my finished tag for placement of Elements.

Add drop shadows to your liking & sharpen after resizing.

From now On I will just put the element Name or Number & Resize %

As it get's pretty long & to be honest boring Lol..

You will need a good working knowledge how psp works. It can be done in any version, I use psp9.
----


Open new blank canvas 800x800 fill with white.

Bring up the mask & paste onto the canvas, Image/Mirror.
Selections/select all/Defloat/Invert Add a new layer & fill with #4b5b72.
Delete the png mask.

Elements used in this order:

FB1 Backdrop -Resize 120%
FB1 Framo03 -Resize 120%

With your selection tool draw around the frame & then add FRB1 Paper03 as a new layer below the frame.
Selections/Invert/Delete.

FB1MS1 & FB1MS2 place in position, top right.

FB1Butterfly01 -Resize by about 40%, place in position.

FB1Element01 place on the left side.

FB1HeartE01 Place in position on the right.

FB1WingedHeart -Resize 60% & place in position.

FB1Chickenwire - Place above the Backdrop layer & resize 120%


Add your tube & place more elements if you like :)


 Add your Text/Name & ©.


If you are having any problems with this tutorial or would like to share your results for me to add to my Blog please contact me Here

Thank you, Hugs Rachey♥

 Tutorial By Rachey written on January 30th 2024. Using PSP9
Any similarities to this tutorial are purely coincidental & unintentional.


0 comments:

Post a Comment