:::Welcome:::

Hello & Welcome to Enchanted Obsessions!
My new home for my tutorials, Masks from my old site Enchanted By Darkness.

Hopefully I will get some new tutorials up for you, If my mojo ever comes back!!

••••
Enjoy your visit!
Hugs Rachel
-x-

Followers

Saturday 20 January 2024
~Lovely Colour Day~



Tube of choice - I'm using "Marissa" By Vika Misticheskaya
Purchased from her store Here

FTU AI Scrap kit-Lovely Color day By Adrienne's Designs Here

Thank you Adrienne ♥


Frame Here


 
Font of Choice- Oceania Demo Here
 ----
Always check my finished tag for placement of Elements.

Add drop shadows to your liking & sharpen after resizing.

From now On I will just put the element Name or Number & Resize %

As it get's pretty long & to be honest boring Lol..

You will need a good working knowledge how psp works. It can be done in any version, I use psp9.
----


Open new blank canvas 900x900 .

Bring up the frame & place in the middle.

Choose a flower element of your choice. I used EL9 & resized it to 40%
Place underneath the frame on the left, Duplicate,Mirror.

Again choose another flower element. I used EL10 resized to 40%.
Place underneath the frame on the left, Duplicate,Mirror.

Choose another flower element for the middle. I used EL4 resized to 50%.
Then another flower element. I used EL11 resized to 30%.

Make sure the flowers are all underneath the frame & placed as you like, You can add as many flowers as you like, make it your own :)

Cross out the white frame & Background layer & merge all the flowers together.

Open the white frame layer & click inside with your magic wand, I expanded the selection by 3%.
Selections Invert & delete the flowers that are on the inside of the frame.
Now add a drop shadow.

On the frame layer click Inside with the magic wand & paste a paper of choice as a new layer.
I used Paper 10,resize by 80%  & I rotated it to left 90%. Move below the frame layer & delete the excess paper.

Click on the frame layer with your magic wand,expand by 3%,Add a new raster layer & paste a paper of choice into the selection.
I used Paper 11.
[Optional]
I added the Glass effect to the frame using Eyecandy 5, You could all use Inner bevel.

Add your tube & place where you like more flowers & elements of choice :)



 Add your Text/Name & ©.


If you are having any problems with this tutorial or would like to share your results for me to add to my Blog please contact me Here

Thank you, Hugs Rachey♥

 Tutorial By Rachey written on January 20th 2024. Using PSP9
Any similarities to this tutorial are purely coincidental & unintentional.




0 comments:

Post a Comment