:::Welcome:::

Hello & Welcome to Enchanted Obsessions!
My new home for my tutorials, Masks from my old site Enchanted By Darkness.

Hopefully I will get some new tutorials up for you, If my mojo ever comes back!!

••••
Enjoy your visit!
Hugs Rachel
-x-

Followers

Wednesday 31 January 2024
Easy Tag Banner.
Be Mine.


Tube of choice If you are using one.

FTU AI Scrap kit- "Be Mine" By Adrienne's Designs.
Here

Font of Choice- I'm using Ariel Block & About Heart(This font is PTU)
----
Always check my finished tag for placement of Elements.

Add drop shadows to your liking & sharpen after resizing.

From now On I will just put the element Name or Number & Resize %

As it get's pretty long & to be honest boring Lol..

You will need a good working knowledge how psp works. It can be done in any version, I use psp9.
----


Open new blank canvas 900x500

Draw out a Rectangle any size, colour you like. Place in the center of the canvas.

Click inside the rectangle with your magic wand.
Choose a nice paper or scene. I used Paper 16, Resized by 80% below the Rectangle.
place in position, selections Invert/Delete/Select None.

Now it's time to add some flowers.

El 21 Resize Place below the Rectangle layer. I put one to the left, then mirrored the other and placed to the right.
El 10 Resize  Place on top & put one to the left, then mirror the other and place to the right..

El 10 Resize 50% Place below the Rectangle & move up a bit.

El 70 Resize by 30% place on top.

El 22 Resize by 35% place to the bottom left.

El 44 (or one of your choice) Resize 55% and place to the right.

El 3 Resize 30% Place on the rectangle layer (see tag for placement) one to the left,mirror & place.

El 103 Resize 30% on top & move to the middle.

El 136 Resize 30% place below El 103 on the left.

El 132     Resize 20% place to the right on top.

El 122 Resize 25% on top.

El 89 Mirror Resize 30% & place below El 22 on the left.

Add anymore elements you'd like.

Add your Text/Name & ©.

Add your text Ariel Block, size 36 background white, Kerning 10 "Be Mine"
Place in position, change blend mode to soft light or one of your choice & add  drop shadow.

All done!

If you are having any problems with this tutorial or would like to share your results for me to add to my Blog please contact me Here

Thank you, Hugs Rachey♥
 
 
Here is another example using a PTU Non AI kit By Tiny Turtles Designs Called "Blue Hearts"








0 comments:

Post a Comment