:::Welcome:::

Hello & Welcome to Enchanted Obsessions!
My new home for my tutorials, Masks from my old site Enchanted By Darkness.

Hopefully I will get some new tutorials up for you, If my mojo ever comes back!!

••••
Enjoy your visit!
Hugs Rachel
-x-

Followers

Friday 12 January 2024
~Good Night~
 

 Tube of choice - I'm using "Breakfast In Bed" By Alehandra Vanhek.
Purchase from VMA Here
 
FTU AI Scrap kit-Good Night By Adrienne's Designs Here
 
  Mask- Miz_Mask_062 By Mizteeques Here
 
 Font of Choice- I'm using Pharmacy Here
 
 ----
Always check my finished tag for placement of Elements.

Add dropshadows to your liking & sharpen after resizing.

From now On I will just put the element Name or Number & Resize %

As it get's pretty long & to be honest boring Lol..

You will need a good working knowledge how psp works. It can be done in any version, I use psp9.
----
Open new blank canvas 800x800 fill with white.
Add a new layer, selections/select all.
Paste paper 14 into the selection/deselect.

Layers/New mask layer Miz_Mask_062/Layers merge group.
Resize mask by 80% & move over to the left, Duplicate & Mirror.
Merge down & resize by 110%.

Bring up frame 3 & resize by 80% move up a little bit.
Click inside the frame with your magic wand.
Paste paper 10 as a new layer below the frame & resize by 80%.
check finished tag for placement.

Open EL 5 Resize 50% Place below the paper layer to the right, duplicate/Mirror.
Keep duplicating until  it covers underneath the entire frame.
 


 
 Making sure on the top layer paste EL 28 Resize 50% & place to the left.

Paste tube on top, I resized my tube by 50% & placed it on the right.

EL 30 Resize 50% & place below the tube & EL 28.

EL 123 Resize 30% place behind the tube on the left, duplicate mirror & place below EL 28 on the left.

EL 144 Resize 20% place on the left on top.

EL 125 Resize 20% place in the middle on top.

EL 102 Resize 20% place on top.

EL 107 Resize 45% & place below the last element.

EL 77 Resize 45% Mirror & place below the tube.

EL 55 Resize 20% place in position.

EL 58 Resize 30% place to the right above the tube.

EL 33 Resize 20% place below EL 144.

EL 89 Resize 20% place on top in the middle of the frame.

It's getting too long at this point so just add your elements of choice. Make it your own :)

 Add your Text/Name & ©.

If you are having any problems with this tutorial or would like to share your results for me to add to my Blog please contact me Here

Thank you, Hugs Rachey♥

 Tutorial By Rachey written on January 12th 2024. Using PSP9
Any similarities to this tutorial are purely coincidental & unintentional.

0 comments:

Post a Comment