:::Welcome:::

Hello & Welcome to Enchanted Obsessions!
My new home for my tutorials, Masks from my old site Enchanted By Darkness.

Hopefully I will get some new tutorials up for you, If my mojo ever comes back!!

••••
Enjoy your visit!
Hugs Rachel
-x-

Followers

Saturday 9 July 2022

~Beach Comb ~

 


Tube of choice- 

I'm using an Exclusive at PFD By Alehandra Vanhek called "Young Sailors"

Scrap Kit -Beachcomb By Tiny Turtles designs Here

Splatters- You can find plenty of free splatter brushes Here or Here

Font of choice.

-------

Always check tag for placement of Elements.

Add dropshadows to your liking & sharpen after resizing.

From now On I will just put the element Name or Number & Resize % 

As it get's pretty long & to be honest boring Lol..

You will need a good working knowledge how psp works. It can be done in any version, I use psp9.

-------

 


 Open a new Blank canvas 800x800 fill with white.

El 110

Paper 1 below the frame .

Merge these down & Rotate 5% to the right.

El 152 move into place.

El 32 Image/Rotate 90% Right.

El 84 Image/Rotate 90% Right, Move down.

El 162 on top.

El 142 Image/Mirror & move down 1.

El 128 move below El 32.

El 71 on top Resize 25%.

El 116 on top Resize 20%.

El 114 place below El 71 Resize 30%.

El 130 Resize 60% Move below El 84.

El 77 Rezie 60% move below El 142.

El 138 on top Image flip/Image/Rotate left 90%  Move to the bottom.

And Image/Flip.

On the bottom add your splatters.

I added El 42 just above the splatter layer on the right.

Add any other Elelments you like.

Add your Tube,Name & ©.

If you are having any problems with this tutorial or would like to share your results for me to add to my Blog please contact me Here

Thank you, Hugs Rachey♥

 Tutorial By Rachey written on July 9th 2002. Using PSP9
Any similarities to this tutorial are purely coincidental & unintentional.


 

 



0 comments:

Post a Comment