:::Welcome:::

Hello & Welcome to Enchanted Obsessions!
My new home for my tutorials, Masks from my old site Enchanted By Darkness.

Hopefully I will get some new tutorials up for you, If my mojo ever comes back!!

••••
Enjoy your visit!
Hugs Rachel
-x-

Followers

Thursday 30 June 2022

 ~Bad Girl~


 

Tube -Bad Girl By Armando Huetra.

I got this along time ago from MPT which is closed & I don't believe he sells anywhere else.

Filters-MuRa's Miester Copies

Animation Shop [Optional]Animation - SimoneAni-27_Sparkle white Here

Thank you Simone for all your Freebies ♥

Fonts of choice.




Open new Image 600x250 & Fill with white.

Open up your tube of choice & place in the centre,Duplicate & Rename Tube close this for now.

MuRa Meister-Copies Line Default settings.

Duplicate/Adjust Gaussian Blur 20% Change the blend mode to screen.

Duplicate again & change the blend mode to Burn.

Pick 2 colours from your tube to make a gradient, Add a new layer & fill with the gradient.

Your gradient will be under Foreground-Background /Linear/Angle 45% no repeats.

Change the blend mode to colour.

Grab your shapes tool Background Black & draw out a circle , Move down a little Duplicate 2 x's,So it looks like this:


 

Move them all down just above the white background layer.

Ok now X out all the layers except the top 4 & Merge these Visible.

 New Raster layer & again fill with your Gradient, Change the blend mode to Colour again/Arrange sent to bottom, Delete the White Background layer. Duplicate the colour layer & place it 2nd from the top.

Your Layer palette should now look like this:



 


Change your Blend mode to hard light on your Meged layer.

Un X the original tube layer, This should be at the top , Duplicate & just play with your blend modes.

I kept the original to -Normal & the duplicated one I changed to soft light & added Gaussian Blur 3.00 .

Duplicate your Colour layer again & Bring to the top.

Still on top draw out a rectangle shape In White,Change the blend mode to Soft light & move below your tubes. It should be below the tubes & Above the Meged layer.

Choose a nice pixel font & write out some words on a Vector layer ,I used Bad girl. 

I set my Kerning to 20 objects align Centre.

MuRa Miester copies Line again only change the top number to 7 or which ever looks best.

 Move the wording to the top of the rectangle, See tag for refference. Duplicate & place to the bottom of the rectangle, Merge them down & move below the tube layers. 

On your top colour layer Duplicate/Image/Mirror & Flip.

Add a border your © & any text.

 Now you can choose to leave as it is or put Elelments ,Brushes or some sparkles Animations on it .

I went over to animation shop & added some sparkles.

I used SimoneAni-27_Sparkle white ,Download Simone Ani 21-30 

Be aware that this Animation is 42 layers.

I added some the the left & mirrored the animtion & placed on the right.

Thats it we are done :)

If you are having any problems with this tutorial or would like to share your results for me to add to my Blog please contact me Here

Thank you, Hugs Rachey♥

 Tutorial By Rachey written on June 30th 2002. Using PSP9
Any similarities to this tutorial are purely coincidental & unintentional.


 


0 comments:

Post a Comment