:::Welcome:::

Hello & Welcome to Enchanted Obsessions!
My new home for my tutorials, Masks from my old site Enchanted By Darkness.

Hopefully I will get some new tutorials up for you, If my mojo ever comes back!!

••••
Enjoy your visit!
Hugs Rachel
-x-

Followers

Sunday 10 July 2022

~Pinch~


 

 You will need a Tube of choice/Image.

I'm using one By Elias Chatzoudis.

Filters BKG designer sf101> Here

I installed it into Filters Unlimited 2.0

Texture set 1807 from Here

 Animation Shop. 

Animation Here Thank you Simone ♥

Font of choice.

 

 

Open new blank canvas 700x250 fill with white.

Open texture & paste as a new layer, Resize 50%.

Click on the crop tool/Merged opaque/ Click the tick.

Duplicate & close out the copy working on the orinal layer.

BKG designer sf101 - Corner Hall Wrap default settings.

Open up the copy layer again change the blend mode to Screen.

BKG designer sf101 - Crosstitch default settings.

Merge all layers Visible.

Add your tube in the centre , still on the tube layer 

Selections/select all float/Modify/Expand by 3.

Add a new layer fill with white & move below the tube. Add a subtle hint of noise & a dropshadow then merge together the tubes.

Duplicate the background layer & rezise 80% Rotate left 90% & move over to the left a little. Duplicate Image/Mirror See my tag for reference.

Merge these 2 layers together,Rename Merged.

On the Merged layer Select all/Float/Modify expand by 2 ,Add a new layer & fill with white,Add a dropshadow. Move below the merged layer & merge down. Now add your frame to the image.

Add any text/Name & ©.

 

Animation.

Edit/Copy/Merge paste into Animation shop. 

Back in psp Click on the Merged layer.

Effects/ Distortion Effects/Pinch: Strength 50%, ok.

Edit/Copy/Merge paste into Animation shop after current frame.

Repeat the above until you have 3 frames.

Now do the same as above but change the strength to 100%

So we now have a total of 4 frames.

 Edit/Copy/Merge paste into Animation shop after current frame.

 So we now have a total of 4 frames.

Are you still with me? Lol

In Animation shop  Click on layer 3 & paste is after layer 4.

Click on layer 2 & paste after Frame 5.

Click on layer 1 & paste after Frame 6.

So now we have a total of 7 frames, Select all the frames, Animation/Frame properties 25.

I added a little sparkle to mine.

I used Simone Ani 513 & Culled the animation to 8 frames, It looks ok & doesn't jump.


If you are having any problems with this tutorial or would like to share your results for me to add to my Blog please contact me Here

Thank you, Hugs Rachey♥

 Tutorial By Rachey written on July 10th 2002. Using PSP9
Any similarities to this tutorial are purely coincidental & unintentional.

 



 

 


 

0 comments:

Post a Comment