:::Welcome:::

Hello & Welcome to Enchanted Obsessions!
My new home for my tutorials, Masks from my old site Enchanted By Darkness.

Hopefully I will get some new tutorials up for you, If my mojo ever comes back!!

••••
Enjoy your visit!
Hugs Rachel
-x-

Followers

Thursday 14 July 2022
~Cookies For Santa~

 
 FTU Kit- Cookies for Santa -Tagger Worlds
Tube of choice- I'm using -Christmas Kitty By Laguna Here
Mask -Miz_mask_375 -Here Ty Miz teeque♥
Font of choice.

 -------

Always check tag for placement of Elements.

Add dropshadows to your liking & sharpen after resizing.

From now On I will just put the element Name or Number & Resize % 

As it get's pretty long & to be honest boring Lol..

You will need a good working knowledge how psp works. It can be done in any version, I use psp9.

-------
 
 
 
 
Open blank canvas 800x800
Fill with white. 
 
New raster layer Select all & paste paper 5 into the selection. Add the mask.
Repeat use paper 3.
Image/Rotate right 90, Image/Flip.
Add a subtle drop shadow to both mask layers.
 
Frame 1 Resize by 90% & place in position.
Click inside the frame with your magic wand, Modify/Expand by 10.
Add a new later below the frame & paste paper 2 in the selection, Deselect.
 
El 36.
El 53 below El 36.
El 65 in between the mask layers on the right,Duplicate/Image/Mirror.
El 60 Resize 60%.
El 75 Rotate Left 90% place above the frame.
El 21 Resize 60% I colourized mine :Hue & Saturation /Colourize :
Hue-30 Saturation-89.
El 45 Resize 20% Image/Mirror & Recolourize with the same settings as abaove.
El 40 Resize 40% Image/Mirror & place below El 60.
El 55 Image/Rotate Left 90 & place above the frame.
El 88 Resize 40%.
El 52 on top Resize 12%.
El 39  Resize 35% Colourize with the same settings as above.
El 38 Resize 35% Colourize with the same settings as above & place behind El 40.
On top El 44 Resize 35%.
El 87 Colourize Resize 20% Image/Mirror & place in position.
El 89 Resize 30%. 
El 64 Resize 30%.
El 46  Resize 30% Move below El 60.
 
On your Frame layer add your tube Move down , Click inside the frame with your magic wand Selections/Invert , Back on the Tube/Delete.  
I duplicated the tube 3 times. Original tube change blend mode to Luminance L
On the next 1 up Blend mode Soft light & the top 1 Screen & I added a Gaussian blur 3.00.

Feel free to Add any other elements!

 Add your Text/Name & ©.
Delete background layer, Resize if needed & Merge visible.

If you are having any problems with this tutorial or would like to share your results for me to add to my Blog please contact me Here

Thank you, Hugs Rachey♥

 Tutorial By Rachey written on July 14th 2002. Using PSP9
Any similarities to this tutorial are purely coincidental & unintentional.

 
 
 

 

 

 

 



 

 


 

0 comments:

Post a Comment