:::Welcome:::

Hello & Welcome to Enchanted Obsessions!
My new home for my tutorials, Masks from my old site Enchanted By Darkness.

Hopefully I will get some new tutorials up for you, If my mojo ever comes back!!

••••
Enjoy your visit!
Hugs Rachel
-x-

Followers

Wednesday 24 August 2022

 ~Forget Me Not~



Tube of choice - I used Cute Angel By Amber Here

FTU Scrapkit- Forget Me Not By Tamie & Vicki Here

Thank you Ladies ♥

Please check out both Blogs they have fantastic FTU & PTU Goodies.

Mask- 813 By Rachel Here

Font of choice- I used Shanghai Script.

 -------

Always check my finished tag for placement of Elements.

Add dropshadows to your liking & sharpen after resizing.

From now On I will just put the element Name or Number & Resize % 

As it get's pretty long & to be honest boring Lol..

You will need a good working knowledge how psp works. It can be done in any version, I use psp9.

------- 

Open up a new Image 800x800 fill with white.

El 1 Paste as new layer.
Select inside the frame with your magic wand & paste Paper 9 as a new layer move down.
Selections Invert/Delete.

El 82 Resize by 50% MuRa's Miester Copies/Encircle:
 
Move to the bottom.
 
El 23 Paste above El 82.
 
El 19 Resize 35% Paste on top  on the left,Duplicate/Image/Mirror.
El 20 Resize 28%  Paste on top on the left,Duplicate/Image/Mirror.
 
El 29 Resize 35% on top in the centre.
 
El 23 again Resize 25% place below El 29 on the left,Duplicate & place on the right.
Duplicate 2 more times & move above the frame on the left & right.
 
El 22 Resize 50% Place on the left. El 41 Resize 50% Palce at the very bottom on the left, Duplate/Image/Mirror .
 
El 24 Image/Mirror Resize 50% place in position. 

El 51 & El 64 Resize 70% place in position on top.

El 62  Resize 50% place on top, Image/Mirror.

El 37 Resize 45% Move below El 62.

El 39 Resize 50% place on top on the right, Adjust/Sharpen/SharpenMore.
 El 36 Resize 25% & place on the right above El 39.

Place tube on the frame layer & Resize.
 
Feel free to add any other elements you like.
 
 Add your Text/Name & ©.
Delete background layer, Resize if needed & Merge visible.

If you are having any problems with this tutorial or would like to share your results for me to add to my Blog please contact me Here

Thank you, Hugs Rachey♥

 Tutorial By Rachey written on August 24th  2002. Using PSP9
Any similarities to this tutorial are purely coincidental & unintentional.


 
 



2 comments: