:::Welcome:::

Hello & Welcome to Enchanted Obsessions!
My new home for my tutorials, Masks from my old site Enchanted By Darkness.

Hopefully I will get some new tutorials up for you, If my mojo ever comes back!!

••••
Enjoy your visit!
Hugs Rachel
-x-

Followers

Wednesday 24 August 2022

~The Look~

 


Tube of choice- I'm using 2018 XAttitude HD By Ismael Rac.

I don't believe you can get the tube anymore, It was purchased from his BMS 

he recently had on his FB Page.

Mask- Fancy Diamond Frame By Essex Girl Here

Fonts of choice- I used Impact & JBarett Here

 -------

Always check my finished tag for placement of Elements.

Add dropshadows to your liking & sharpen after resizing.

From now On I will just put the element Name or Number & Resize % 

As it get's pretty long & to be honest boring Lol..

You will need a good working knowledge how psp works. It can be done in any version, I use psp9.

------- 

Open new Image 800x250 fill with white.

Add a new raster layer,Selections/Select all & paste tube/Image into selection
Select none.

Adjust blur/Gaussian blur/15%
Effects/MuRa Miester Copies/Wallpaper rotate:
Name this layer BG.
Effects/Edge Effects/Enhance/Default.
Duplicate & on the copy go to Filters unlimited/Italian editiors effect/Scacchi:



Change the blend mode on this layer to Screen & Opacity to 20%
 
Still on this layer Effects/Distortion effects/Warp:

 Leave this for a moment.
Open a new canvas 150x150 fill with white.
Paste this as a new layer above BG Layer.
Effects/MuRa Miester Copies/Line/Rotate:
Use the above settings one more time & change the Blendmode to soft light.
Click in the small rectangle on the left with your magic wand/Selections/Modify smooth.SA-10 CS(pixels)-10,Ok!

On the top player paste tube as a new layer, I resized my tube by 40% 
place as you like/Selections/Invert/Delete & Select none.
Do this on all the Rectangles changing the tube sizes as you go.
In the centre square I resized by 80%
Your image/Layer pallete should now look like this:

 In your layer pallette close of all layers except the tube layers & Merge visible.
Duplicate,On the copy (optional) I used Xero/Clarity 128%
And changed the blend mode to softlight.
On the Soft light layer:

 

Go to Adjust/Blur/Motion blur:
Angle-87 -Strength-100,Ok.

Still on this layer. Effects/Texture effects/Weave:
Duplicate your BG layer & bring to the top. Gaussian blur by 10%
Change Blendmode to Colour(L) Or one of your choosing.

Duplicate your BG layer again & bring to the top.
Selections/select all/Modify by 3 Invert & delete. Effects/Edge effects/Enhance more, Add a subtle drop shadow.
 
Make a new layer above the Copy BG layer & fill with white.
Layers/New mask Layer from Image/sg_fancy-diamond-frame,Ok
 Layers/Merge group. Change the blend mode to Overlay.

Text
 
Font-Impact /Bg Colour Black/Size 28, & type out "The Look"  You may wish to use other wording. Place in position on the left, duplicate & place on the right.
Duplicate again 1 time on either side. 
On the originals go to effects/Distortion Effects/Wind:
Wind Direction /From Right.
Wind Strength 100. Effects/Edge effects/Enhance.
Change blend mode to soft light on all text.
 
For my name I used the font-JBarret size 36 Black.
I duplicated 2 times & used The wind effect again on both copies .
Using the same direction to the left on one of them & on the other changing the direction to the right. I merged the copies & changed the belnd mode to Burn, And changed my name to the colour white.
 Add any other Text you like  and add  .
Merge all visible.
 
 ♥

If you are having any problems with this tutorial or would like to share your results for me to add to my Blog please contact me Here

Thank you, Hugs Rachey♥

 Tutorial By Rachey written on August 24th  2002. Using PSP9
Any similarities to this tutorial are purely coincidental & unintentional.




 

 
 
 
 
 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment