:::Welcome:::

Hello & Welcome to Enchanted Obsessions!
My new home for my tutorials, Masks from my old site Enchanted By Darkness.

Hopefully I will get some new tutorials up for you, If my mojo ever comes back!!

••••
Enjoy your visit!
Hugs Rachel
-x-

Followers

Saturday 6 August 2022

 Ever wondered how to make a cluster frame ?

This is just one of the way's I create my clusters.

Choose any kit you like FTU or PTU .

I like to have a lot of flowers,Foliage in my clusters.

I'm using PTU-Sunflower field kit By Tiny Turtles Designs Here

 MuRa Meister/Copies/Encircle.

Eyecandy 5-Impact/Bevel

Let's begin.

----------

 Open a new blank canvas 1000 x1000,We can resize this later, 

Normal sizes for PSP Tag's are from 800x800 or 700x700.

 •••

Ok now we have opened our work space lets add a flower.

El 48 Resize by 50% move over to the Left/Duplicate/Image/Mirror.

[Don't forget to sharpen your Elelments & add drop shadows as we go.]

  Paste El 56 On top Resize by 40% move over to the Left/Duplicate/Image/Mirror.

El 1 On top  Resize 40% move over to the Left/Duplicate/Image/Mirror.

El 33 On top Resize 40% And place in the middle.

El 130 On top Resize 30% Rotate 90% to the left & place in position.

 Keep building up the cluster adding more flowers ect.

I added El 86 Resized 30% moved to the bottom ,Duplicate/Image/Mirror.

Merge down & duplicate/Image/Flip.

You can keep merging & seeing if you have enough of a cluster.

Merge all visible & Resize by 70% Choose whatever you like.

Effects/MuRaMeister/Copies.

These are the settings I used, You may have your own settings.

Just play around until you are happy.


 So mine now looks like this:

I'm not happy with just the one Sunflower showing at the top(El 33)

So I will undo & remove El 33.. 

Using the same settings as above I will see how that looks.

Not happy with that .So still on the cluster frame now it is merged add El 33 again, Place in the centre.

Using the same MuRa's settings as above. My cluster now looks like this:

I think this looks much better :)

Now you can leave this as is or if you have a frame in the kit add that to the centre.

This kit doesn't have a circular frame as such only El 118.

So you can either make your own or use one of the other shaped frames.

I chose to make my own.

Select your Ellipse tool


In your materials palette Foreground White -Background Null.

With these settings:
 

Holding down the shift key draw out a circle to your liking.

Objects/Align/Centre in canvas.

Place in position, I chose to make my Circle a little thicker.

Once you are happy convert to raster layer.

With your magic wand click inside the circle we just made.

Click on the cluster & hit delete. Once again if you are not happy just keep playing around with it until you are satisfied.

Select none. Click back on the circle layer with your magic wand.

Selections/Modify/Smooth.

New layer, paste Paper 4 into selection,Deselect & delete the white circle layer.

On your new frame layer Go to Eyecandy 5/Impact/Bevel.




 I added the Bevel one more time.

Once you are happy add a drop shadow to the frame & Merge all visible.

And here is my finished cluster frame :) 

Now go ahead & tag your new cluster frame :)

If you are going to share your new Cluster please make sure to check there TOU or that you have permission from the kit maker to do so. Add © as follows:

  Free cluster Frame By (whoever) & the kit makers Blog/Shop.

If you have any problems or I'm not making any sence, which is often please feel free to leave me a msg in my cbox or mail me Here

Thank you, Hugs Rachey♥

 Tutorial By Rachey written on August 6th 2002. Using PSP9
Any similarities to this tutorial are purely coincidental & unintentional.

My finished tag!

 Tube is called Song of Autumn By Alex Prihodko Here 



 



 


 

 



 

 

 



2 comments:

  1. brilliant tut racehy!!! made my life a lot easier lol, tysm xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I thought I knew how to make frames but your tut makes them so much nicer! Thank you xxx

    ReplyDelete