:::Welcome:::

Hello & Welcome to Enchanted Obsessions!
My new home for my tutorials, Masks from my old site Enchanted By Darkness.

Hopefully I will get some new tutorials up for you, If my mojo ever comes back!!

••••
Enjoy your visit!
Hugs Rachel
-x-

Followers

Wednesday 3 August 2022

 


Tube of choice- I'm using Celtic Summer  By Janna Prosvirina Here

Scrapkit-FTU ~Fall Bounty~By Tiny Turtles Designs Here

Mask- autumn.mask.02fecnikek Here

 Font of choice- I used Weltron Here

 -------

Always check my finished tag for placement of Elements.

Add dropshadows to your liking & sharpen after resizing.

From now On I will just put the element Name or Number & Resize % 

As it get's pretty long & to be honest boring Lol..

You will need a good working knowledge how psp works. It can be done in any version, I use psp9.

------- 
 
Open new blank canvas 800x800 fill with white.
 Paste paper 18 as a new layer
Paste mask below paper as a new layer & Resize 28%
Selections/SelectAll/Float/Defloat/Invert.
Click back on the paper layer & Delete.
 
 El 10 Resize 70%.
 
El 125 Resize 45% Image/Mirror.
 
El 89 Resize 45% Rotate Right 25%.
 
El 74 Resize 35% Place on the left, Duplicate Image/Mirror & place on the right.
 Put both elements below El 125.
 
El 4 Below the frame layer  & up on the left.

El 47 Resize 20% Image/Flip move above the frame layer.

Place your tube on top, Duplicate & move below the frame. Erase any parts you don't want.

El 130 Resize 30% move into place.

El 76 Resize 40% Move below the frame & place as if the dog is sitting on it.

El 25 Resize 30% Image/Mirror & move to the left.

El 15 Resize 15% place in position on the left.

El 16 Resize 15% blace below El 15.

El 108 Resize 12% place on the left.

El 151 Resize 25% Image/Mirror & move below El 47 .

El 149 Resize 40% Rorate Right 10% & place in position.

El 144 Resize 40% Place on the right below the frame.

El 138 Resize 25% place on the left ,Duplicate flip & move below El 16.

El 22 Resize 10 & Place on El 149.

El 136 Resize 30% Place below El 149 on the right.

Don't want to make this too long, So feel free to add anymore elements if you wish.

Add your Text/Name & ©.
Delete background layer, Resize if needed & Merge visible.

If you are having any problems with this tutorial or would like to share your results for me to add to my Blog please contact me Here

Thank you, Hugs Rachey♥

 Tutorial By Rachey written on August 3rd 2002. Using PSP9
Any similarities to this tutorial are purely coincidental & unintentional.

 
 
 
 
 

 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment