:::Welcome:::

Hello & Welcome to Enchanted Obsessions!
My new home for my tutorials, Masks from my old site Enchanted By Darkness.

Hopefully I will get some new tutorials up for you, If my mojo ever comes back!!

••••
Enjoy your visit!
Hugs Rachel
-x-

Followers

Wednesday 20 March 2024
Spring Tea
 



Tube of choice - I used "Elf Annita" By Misticheskaya
 Purchase from Here

FTU AI Scrap Kit - "Spring Bride" By Adrienn's Designs
Here

Shape - Here

Filter-MuRa's Meister - Copies.

Bkg Designer sf101 - Cruncher

Font of Choice- Bohemian Melody Here
----
Always check my finished tag for placement of Elements.

Add drop shadows to your liking & sharpen after resizing.

From now On I will just put the element Name or Number & Resize %

As it get's pretty long & to be honest boring Lol..

You will need a good working knowledge how psp works. It can be done in any version, I use psp9.
----


Open new blank canvas 800x800 fill with white.

Paste the shape on to the canvas.

You can colour the shape to whatever you like, I chose to make it white.
Adjust/Brightness-Contrast/Adjust Brightness-Contrast.
Brightness 255 Contrast 100
I added a subtle noise too.

Select the interior of the shape with your magic wand , expand by 2.
Add a new layer below the Shape & Paste paper 10 or one of your choice in to the selection.
Keep selected.

Bring up your tube & resize, I used 40%.
Paste as a new layer on top, Once you are happy with the placement
go to selections invert.
With your eraser tool erase the parts hanging out of the shape, Select none.
Add a subtle drop shadow the shape.

X out the tube later & go to Edit/copy merged & then paste a new Image & minimize for now.
You can open the tube layer back up now.

Time to add some Elements from the kit.
Remember you don't have to use the same as me, This is your creation.

El 24 Resize by 40% place at the bottom.
Effects/MuRa's Meister-Copies.



Duplicate this layer & change to screen,Merge down.
Add a drop shadow.

Minimize the main image for now & bring back up the image with merged earlier.
Resize by 75% Then go to effects Bkg Designer sf101 -Cruncher.
Use the default settings.

Copy & paste as new layer on top. Move over to the Right a little, Duplicate Mirror.
Merge down,Then Move down below the flowers.

Add elements that  you wish to your tag.
These are the Elements I used :)

El 40 resize 40%
El 25 resize 25%
El 67 resize 20%
El 102 resize 30%
El 117 resize 15%
El 86 resize 30%
El 33 resize 30%
El 32 resize 30%
El 72 resize 20%
El 94 resize 30%
El 34 resize 30%
El 73 resize 15%


Add your Text/Name & ©.

All done!

If you are having any problems with this tutorial or would like to share your results for me to add to my Blog please contact me Here

Thank you, Hugs Rachey♥

 Tutorial By Rachey written on March 20th 2024. Using PSP9
Any similarities to this tutorial are purely coincidental & unintentional.


0 comments:

Post a Comment