:::Welcome:::

Hello & Welcome to Enchanted Obsessions!
My new home for my tutorials, Masks from my old site Enchanted By Darkness.

Hopefully I will get some new tutorials up for you, If my mojo ever comes back!!

••••
Enjoy your visit!
Hugs Rachel
-x-

Followers

Sunday 17 March 2024
Basic Animated colour circles.

I used paint shop pro Jasc V9,But you can use any version.
You will also need Animation shop, I'm sure there are other animation programs out there though.
Filter- MuRa's Copies.

On the web you can find lot's of circle shapes or Dingbats for free.
 I just used the Circle preset shape that comes with psp.

Open a blank canvas 800x800

Draw out your circle not too big, make sure it's on a vector layer.
Objects/Align-Centre & convert to raster layer.

Go to Effects/Filter/MuRa's Miester Copies-Encircle:



You can change how many circles & the size you want by changing:
•Number
•Shift X & Shift Y



So we have 12 circles. Start at the top middle circle.

For the first 6 circles I will be changing the colour to Black #000000
Making sure you are on the top-Middle circle. Click on it with your magic wand,
Then go to Adjust-Brightness/Contrast-Brightness/Contrast:
Brightness -255 Contrast -100

Selections/Select none. Edit Copy Merged

Open Animation shop & paste As New Animation.

Go back to psp Undo Then & again with your magic wand click on the next circle, You can go left or right.
I went to the right. 

Continue to do this for 6 circles. Always make sure to paste After Current Frame in Animation Shop & undo before starting on the next circle in psp.

You can continue to use the same colour all the way around if you wish.
I decided to use a different colour for the other 6 Circles.

The instructions are the same as above, Only this time click on the 7th Circle at the bottom middle. Click on it with your magic wand 
and Add a new layer.
fill with a colour of your choice, I used Pink #ff00ff

Once you have filled the circle, select none.
Edit/copy merged & again paste after current frame in Animation shop.
 
Back in to psp Undo & move on to the next circle follow the instructions above.

Once you have filled in the rest of the circles check your animation In Animation shop by clicking on the
You can make it as slow or fast as you like :Animation/Frame properties.
I just kept mine at 10.
Then save a gif :)

This is my Result. 




If you are having any problems with this tutorial or would like to share your results for me to add to my Blog please contact me Here

Thank you, Hugs Rachey♥

 Tutorial By Rachey written on March 17th 2024. Using PSP9
Any similarities to this tutorial are purely coincidental & unintentional.




0 comments:

Post a Comment