:::Welcome:::

Hello & Welcome to Enchanted Obsessions!
My new home for my tutorials, Masks from my old site Enchanted By Darkness.

Hopefully I will get some new tutorials up for you, If my mojo ever comes back!!

••••
Enjoy your visit!
Hugs Rachel
-x-

Followers

Monday 10 October 2022
~I ♥ Halloween~
 

 

Tube of choice - I using Halloween kitten hugging a pumpkin 

By Laguna Here

Scrap kit-I love Halloween-By Tamie Here 

3rd kit down & Ty Tamie ♥

Template- DM_HalloweenCollab_Template1 Here
 
Mask - Mask6 By Millie Here 
 
Font of Choice- I am using  Pretty Pumpkin Here

 ------- 

  Always check my finished tag for placement of Elements.

Add dropshadows to your liking & sharpen after resizing.

From now On I will just put the element Name or Number & Resize % 

As it get's pretty long & to be honest boring Lol..

You will need a good working knowledge how psp works. It can be done in any version, I use psp9.

-------

Open up DM_HalloweenCollab_Template1

Image canvas size 800x800

Delete these layers. Info,All wordarts,Sign,top star, witch hat,

Both Black & Blue Circles.

Image/Rotate/All layers/Left. Duplicate & disgard the original.

Add a new raster above the White background & fill with #b1ba44.

Layers/New mask layer from Image/ Merge group.
 
In the layer palette merge down bottom & top Orange Rectangle.
Effects/Texture effects/Weave:
Gap size 1,Width 4,Opacity 1,Wave & gap colour Black & tick the fill gaps box.
 
 In the layer palette merge down bottom & top Green Rectangle.
 Effects/Texture effects/Texture:
 
In the layer palette go to Purple Middle, Click inside with your magic wand
Add a new layer & paste paper 10 into the selection,select none.

In the layer palette merge down bottom & top blue rectangle.
Click both with your magic wand, New raster layer & paste Paper 11 into the selection,Select none.

Ivy 3 paste below Orange Middle.

Paste window on top, Image/Rotate/Right 10%
Click in all the squares with your magic wand & expand by 3
Paste paper 5 below the frame as a new layer, selections/invert/delete.
Keep selected & paste leaves 2 as a new layer above the paper,
 place in position Delete,Select none.

 Add your tube I resize by 33% & Mirrored it.
 
Let's add the Elements.
 
Cauldron 45% place on the left below the tube.
Pumpkin 45% on the right below the tube.
Barrel 70% move below the pumpkins on the left.
Mouse 30% on top to the right.
Cat 2 50% place on top of the barrel.
Web 2 place on the paper layer in the window frame.
Leaves 3 place on the right above the mask layer/Duplicate,
 & move it across to the left.
Tree place on the left above the mask layer,
 Erase any bits sticking out
Moon 40% on the left below the tree.
Bats I used the bats that came with my tube. If using the bats from the kit Image/Mirror Resize 40% paste above the moon.
Bat 30% place below the window frame.
Leaves 35% Image/Flip/Mirror and place in position.
 
I'm going to stop here but you can add any other elements you like,
 Make it your own!
Add your Text/Name & ©.

If you are having any problems with this tutorial or would like to share your results for me to add to my Blog please contact me Here

Thank you, Hugs Rachey♥

 Tutorial By Rachey written on October 10th 2022. Using PSP9
Any similarities to this tutorial are purely coincidental & unintentional.

 

 

 

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment