:::Welcome:::

Hello & Welcome to Enchanted Obsessions!
My new home for my tutorials, Masks from my old site Enchanted By Darkness.

Hopefully I will get some new tutorials up for you, If my mojo ever comes back!!

••••
Enjoy your visit!
Hugs Rachel
-x-

Followers

Friday 7 October 2022
~Autumn Owl~
 

 
 Tube of Choice - I used The Nightwatch By Kajenna Here.
FTU Kit- Autumn By My Tagging Addiction Here.
 Masks- Autumn/Fall masks. 01,02,03.By Fecnikek -Here.
 Font of choice- I'm using karliyna-script Here.

  ------
 Always check my finished tag for placement of Elements.

Add dropshadows to your liking & sharpen after resizing.

From now On I will just put the element Name or Number & Resize %

As it get's pretty long & to be honest boring Lol..

You will need a good working knowledge how psp works. It can be done in any version, I use psp9.
------- 
 
Open new Image 800x800 fill with white.
Open the 3 Masks in psp & rezise by 20%
Place them so they look like this:

 Merge down 2 x's.
New layer select all & paste paper 2 into selection. The select none.
On the mask layers.Selections/select all/Float/Defloat/Invert.
Click back on the paper layer & hit delete 2 x's.
You can delete the masks now.

Open Frame 1 & resize 45% place on the left & up a bit.
Duplicate the frame & rise 80% Rotate left 20% move below the original frame & Rease the part sticking through the other frame & place in position.
 
Click inside both of the frames with your magic wand.
 Selections/Modify/Expand by 10.
Paste El 56 below the frames, Selections/Invert/Delete. 
Duplicate El 56 & merge them down.
 
Add your tube, I resized by 35% & Place in position. 

El 10 Resize 70% place below the tube.
El 18 Rotate Left 90 & place below the tube, Duplicate/Mirror & place above the mask layer on the right.
 
El 28 Resize by 30% Place on the left above El 18, Duplicate/Mirror & place in position on the right.
 
El 32 Resize 50% Rotate left place on the left side place in position, 
Duplicate & place in position on the right.
 
El 52 Mirror Resize 50% move below the owl & poistion so it looks like the owl is stood on them.

El 36 Resize 20% place on the right above El 18, 
Duplicate/Mirror & place on the left.

El 46 Resize 30% Mirror & move below El 52 place in position.
 El 40 on top Resize 30% Rotate left 60 place in position.
El 22 on top Resize 40% move in place, El 27 Resize 20%,
Place any other Elelments if you like.

Add your Text/Name & ©.
A tag with a different Tube By Laguna ♥


If you are having any problems with this tutorial or would like to share your results for me to add to my Blog please contact me Here

Thank you, Hugs Rachey♥

 Tutorial By Rachey written on October 7th 2022. Using PSP9
Any similarities to this tutorial are purely coincidental & unintentional.


 

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment