:::Welcome:::

Hello & Welcome to Enchanted Obsessions!
My new home for my tutorials, Masks from my old site Enchanted By Darkness.

Hopefully I will get some new tutorials up for you, If my mojo ever comes back!!

••••
Enjoy your visit!
Hugs Rachel
-x-

Followers

Thursday 16 June 2016
Tutorial written using Psp9.
Supplies
I am using the gorgeous art of Keith Garvey, You can purchase a license Here
Scrap Kit Of your choice Or the one I am using.
Which is a freebie called India Rose -You can't get this anymore

Mask of choice
Font of your choice. The one I am using is Century Gothic
Let's get started!

Open up  all your supplies & minimise them for now.
New blank canvas 700x550, Fill white.
Copy & paste the frame as a new layer & resize. Inside the frame click with your magic wand.
Selections/Modify/Expand 5.
Copy & paste a paper of your choice, resize. Selections/Invert delete.
Move the paper layer below the frame layer. Add your tube & erase parts that you don't want.
Now add embellishments.
Add subtle drop shadows to the frame, Tube & Embellishments.
Open a new blank canvas 500x500 , Copy & paste another paper onto the canvas.
Now bring up my mask. Layers /New mask layer from image.
Invert mask data checked. Layers/Merge Group.
Copy & paste your mask onto your canvas beneath  the frame layer.
Add your text & correct © Info .
That's it finished!
This Tutorial was Created by Rachel 1st August 2008.
And is an Exclusive for Sweet Euphoria.
Any resemblance to any other tutorial is strictly coincidental.

0 comments:

Post a Comment