:::Welcome:::

Hello & Welcome to Enchanted Obsessions!
My new home for my tutorials, Masks from my old site Enchanted By Darkness.

Hopefully I will get some new tutorials up for you, If my mojo ever comes back!!

••••
Enjoy your visit!
Hugs Rachel
-x-

Followers

Friday 2 May 2014
Summer Beach Babe

This Tutorial was created By Rachel Pearson on the 2nd May 2014
Any similarities to this tutorial is purely coincidental & unintentional.
 Paint Shop Pro9
Artwork By Ismael Rac you can buy Here
Gorgeous FTU Scrap kit - called Popsicle Smiles By DigiTee
Template 176 - By Amy & Leigh Gimptastic Tuts Here 
Free Font - Beachy Type  Here
Open up the template & delete the credit layer & the 3 hearts.
Duplicate & close the original.
Add a new layer,Change the canvas size to 750 by 550,And your tube/Image of choice.
On the bottom layer (7) select with your magic wand, add a new raster layer,
Copy,paste a paper of choice from the kit resize, I used Yellow Pattern.
Delete the original & give your new layer a drop shadow.
Do the same for layers 6,5 & 4.
I used papers Colourful Zigzags,Polkadots & Oceanwaves in that order.
I also added some glitter layers to the circle layers 5 & 4.
Add your Tube/Image, resize if needed. I duplicated my tube,added a Gaussian blur of 3 to the duplicate layer & used blend mode hard light on the original(optional)
• 
Now add any elements, I used:
Palm Tree2,At the beach sign,Sandcastle,Beach ball1,Yellow Bucket1,
Blue shovel1,Sun,Palm Leaf,Pink hibiscus2, Peach hibiscus,Yellow hibiscus1.
I added a white layer to the palm leaves & a bit of noise. 
Add a drop shadow of choice to your tag!
Add any text,License# & Artists © Info
• 

That's it done!!
I hope you enjoyed following the tutorial :)
Any problems please feel free to contact Me
Hugs Rachey ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment