:::Welcome:::

Hello & Welcome to Enchanted Obsessions!
My new home for my tutorials, Masks from my old site Enchanted By Darkness.

Hopefully I will get some new tutorials up for you, If my mojo ever comes back!!

••••
Enjoy your visit!
Hugs Rachel
-x-

Followers

Sunday 22 May 2022

Home Sweet Home.

-Home Sweet Home By GOF Here 

You need to register to download there free kits.
-I used two tubes by Verymany Here

-Mask MPM_mask_162 Here
-Font of choice.



Open up a new canvas 800x800 fill with white.
Open tube on to canvas place in position,Resize.
Open el7 resize 45% place in position.
Open El44 & El45, Place in position.
Open El68 above El45, Place in position.Select inside the squares in the frame/Expand by 10%.
Open paper of choice below the frame. Selections invert,Delete,Select None.

I coloured mine to match the tube.
Add a drop shadow to the frame.

Open El24  resize 45% on the frame layer, Place in position.
Open El10 resize 45% Place in position.
Open El20 Resize 45% place in position.
Open El51 Resize 22% Duplicate & place in position.
Open El36 Resize 22% place in position.
Open El10 again  Image/Mirror, Resize 30% place in position.
Open El23 Rotate Left/90,Resize 30% & place in position.
Open El17 Resize 30% place in position.
Open El11 Resize 30% Duplicate image/Mirror Resize 50% And put them in position[see tag for reference]
Open El9 at the bottom & place in postion.
Open El29 Resize 25% place below te cases on the left, Duplicate place on the right.
Open El30 Resize 25% place on the right.
Open El65 Mirror/Flip Resize 45% place above the book on the left & erase any showing on the tube(if you use the same one)
Duplicate & move above the tube on the left.

Open 2nd Tube on top Resize 27% & place in position.
Open El40 Image/Mirror, Resize 15% place near the dog.
Open El71 position on top of the frame, Place how you like it.
Open El43 Rorate to left 2% (don't like wonky) Resize 20% on top on the left.
Open El2 Put in position.

Add any other Elements you'd like :)
I added a mask & brought the opacity right down on the paper, I recoloured to go with the colour of my tube!

Finished add © & Text!

If you are having any problems with this tutorial or would like to share your results for me to add to my Blog please contact me Here Thank you, Hugs Rachey♥

 Tutorial By Rachey written on May 16th 2002.
Using PSP9
Any similarities to this tutorial are purely coincidental & unintentional.


0 comments:

Post a Comment